Our two new additions

sco22y

If you watched him against hearts you will understand why he's been punted.

will go on loan cause folk won't want to admit he's absolute shite then he will come back and prove he's worse than shite and will move to stalybridge Celtic for 1k.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hard to judge on a one of game when half the team didn't perform and aren't really used to playing with us, neither looked terrible and hopefully both do well at us.

Toral played a good few decent balls through but faded as expected, Hyndman played a great ball through for Miller to score so both contributed.

Thought both showed they will make a difference in our team. Toral is definitely lacking sharpness but thought he had some decent touches and was comfortable taking the ball in tight situations and able to side step his opponents. It was just a wee bit congested in the final third everytime he got the ball but I think he looked like he'll be a really good addition. Hyndman again looked like he'll be comfortable on the ball and his pass for Miller at the second goal was really well weighted despite the ball coming at him quickly, probably not expecting it and having to play it quickly to get Miller in. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Holt is not good enough for us at this level.You need more than hard work to be good enough.

I agree. As much as I like Holt and he does work hard he doesn't offer much other than hard work now a days unfortunately. 

17 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Hard to make any judgement. I get the feeling Toral will thrive against teams where there is a bit more space as Motherwell sat back. Toral reminds me a bit of when Kranjcar joined before he got his fitness levels up. I think he has the makings of a classy player (there was one bit of skill in the first half that showed he has something)

That's what I was thinking. He has a bit of height & physique too, so I hope he does get up to speed. I thought the Yank looked tidy & kept it simple.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Holt is not good enough for us at this level.You need more than hard work to be good enough.

Obviously Holty escapes some of the criticism that Halliday gets, but sadly I see him just get in the way of things more & more. Coming short for meaningless one-two's & contributing to the painfully slow build-up. Unfortunately not good enough.

9 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Obviously Holty escapes some of the criticism that Halliday gets, but sadly I see him just get in the way of things more & more. Coming short for meaningless one-two's & contributing to the painfully slow build-up. Unfortunately not good enough.

The guy tries but the one massive thing he lacks for a guy his height is a first touch. He'd be 2/3 times better with that alone. He has the agility and low centre of gravity.

18 hours ago, K.A.I said:

As I said on another thread the young lad from Bournemouth done more in ten minutes that Toral did all game and Holt/Halliday has done in a couple of months.

Regarding Toral I thought he looked uninterested and ineffective but I'm willing to give him a few games to get upto speed as he wasn't playing a lot in Spain but the youngster from Bournemouth impressed me. Midfield 3 of Toral, Windass and him next game please. 

Would be a welcome change mate ...but I totally expect a midfield of tav holt and halliday

Hyndman looks alot more handy than Toral who struggled a bit with the pace of the game but he is obviously unfit and should be given a few games to get up to scratch.

I liked the fact he (Toral) had a few kicks into the Motherwell players, something our midfields been missing for a long time is a bit of dig. Much prefer that than Holt/Halliday being put on their arse every 5 minutes...

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just seen that. Great attitude. Thought he looked bright when he came on, always looking forward trying to make things happen. Had some urgency about him, looked comfortable on the ball and can clearly pick a pass. Must start at the weekend.