A Millers Tale

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Never been a great player.

Mckay's not been our best player, nowhere near, neither has Miller.

Taking the whole season into account, it is probably opinion based with Miller, Foderingham and Clint Hill in with a shout.

Recent form, it's McKay.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So who has been our best player. Halliday, holt, tav, waghorn. Dont think so. Maybe Mckay has not done it in every game but right now he is one of a few who seem to be trying and miller is one of them.

15 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Taking the whole season into account, it is probably opinion based with Miller, Foderingham and Clint Hill in with a shout.

Recent form, it's McKay.

10 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

So who has been our best player. Halliday, holt, tav, waghorn. Dont think so. Maybe Mckay has not done it in every game but right now he is one of a few who seem to be trying and miller is one of them.

Hill and Foderingham have both been a lot better than Miller and Mckay.

Miller isn't our best player. I actually think him dropping deep hinders us significantly (not sure if that's his or MW's doing). 

He has scored a few goals, but not many for a Rangers no. 9, as well as missing a number of sitters - including one of the worst misses I've ever seen against the scum last month. 

I think that he offers something, but 2 goals in the last 8 minutes after offering zero all game hardly makes him a superstar. 

He'd be down the list in terms of players I'd worry about losing, with Fod, McKay, Wallace, Garner (controversial I know) and Hill all ahead of him. 

52 minutes ago, gsa said:

I don't really understand what the point of that article is.

Seems a lot of effort just to confirm a) Kenny is one of our better players and b) we wish he hadn't played for Celtic. 

Yeah, the writer doesn't have anything to say really and even with what he does have to say he doesn't say it well.

Everyone thinks they can be a writer nowadays. 

2 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

McKay has the ability, but lacks consistency. Miller hasn't the same ability but his football brain and work rate is way beyond any player we have, along with his passion. TBH I dread to think where we would be sitting without him.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

And theres where the problem is. None of this current squad have been consistently good this season so it makes a pretty bang average forward look like a good player.

2 hours ago, gsa said:

I don't really understand what the point of that article is.

Seems a lot of effort just to confirm a) Kenny is one of our better players and b) we wish he hadn't played for Celtic. 

Article summed up.

Wish I hadn't read it.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Miller isn't our best player. I actually think him dropping deep hinders us significantly (not sure if that's his or MW's doing). 

He has scored a few goals, but not many for a Rangers no. 9, as well as missing a number of sitters - including one of the worst misses I've ever seen against the scum last month. 

I think that he offers something, but 2 goals in the last 8 minutes after offering zero all game hardly makes him a superstar. 

He'd be down the list in terms of players I'd worry about losing, with Fod, McKay, Wallace, Garner (controversial I know) and Hill all ahead of him. 

All I can say is I am glad your not our manager!!!!

41 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

Anyone that's says miller hasn't been one of our best players this season is a fucking liar ?

They're not liars, they're fuckin fannies who either never attend games or, obviously never having played, they haven't got a fuckin clue about football. They consistently post pish & think Garner is good & Garner songs are good.