*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Still trying to work out the idea of playing Hyndman at DM, when the boy has been our biggest threat going forward the hart couple of games, he's clearly not suited to that position and it completely stifles his attacking flair.Ā 

That in itself should be a sackable offence.Ā 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Still trying to work out the idea of playing Hyndman at DM, when the boy has been our biggest threat going forward the lastĀ couple of games, he's clearly not suited to that position and it completely stifles his attacking flair.Ā 

It just shows once again how fuckin clueless Warburton is again.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I can project and predict all i want, i think someone is taking things a little too literally.

But hey, at least you're smiling pal.

Not many of us are.

It was a wry smile at you pulling a Mystic Meg.... pal! You were talking where we are at present. And where we are at present is not what you stated.Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, zanderbear said:

Next 2 league games are away. Dundee then ICT if we don't take 6 points we really are in soapy.

There is a strong possibility we could lose them both. Especially the ICT game. This bunch of shite bags will crumble knowing they are playing the bottom sideĀ 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Did anyone see any difference in us playing Garner, you know the guy who was brought in to score goals ?

Ah yes, the striker who seems to rely on the ready, shoot, aim method of goal scoring.Ā  Which is why he scores so few.Ā Ā Ā  The fact that he had some sort of method must have impressed Warburton though as he likes the analysis side of football.Ā  Pity the method is ineffective.Ā  And expensive.Ā Ā 

You can probably tell I'm not convinced Garner is the real striker deal.Ā  He's certainly not delivering at Rangers.

Just now, Swagger said:

There is a strong possibility we could lose them both. Especially the ICT game. This bunch of shite bags will crumble knowing they are playing the bottom sideĀ 

We can't have MW in the dugout for these gamesĀ 

get someone in, means they have the Morton game to start off with should be a bit "easier" then has a bit of savvy going into they 2 away gamesĀ 

warburton doesn't careĀ just using us too get a move back to england

he thought he would come up here experiment and test his theories,Ā  be a success and move on.

probably thought even if we lost games this season the fans would't be too fussed.

How wrong he is.

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

It was a wry smile at you pulling a Mystic Meg.... pal! You were talking where we are at present. And where we are at present is not what you stated.Ā 

Ā 

Trust me to get into a conversation with a mongo, go and chat to someone else, you don't get itĀ and I can't be bothered explaining it to you.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Ah yes, the striker who seems to rely on the ready, shoot, aim method of goal scoring.Ā  Which is why he scores so few.Ā Ā Ā  The fact that he had some sort of method must have impressed Warburton though as he likes the analysis side of football.Ā  Pity the method is ineffective.Ā  And expensive.Ā Ā 

You can probably tell I'm not convinced Garner is the real striker deal.Ā  He's certainly not delivering at Rangers.

Sebo in a wheelchair would be more effective.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just watched WarburtonsĀ post match interview ??

He is lost in his own wee bubble.Ā 

He is purely deludedĀ 

cant change anything in a gameĀ 

we have been bad since the start of last season and now the players are just giving up.Ā 

He has no authority about him at all.Ā 

Just go

14 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Talk of de boer etc is fantasy stuffĀ 

I genuinely think McIness would do a good jobĀ 

done it pretty consistently with the sheep, knows the league and opposition, he is blue nose and he knows what it means to play for us, none of this playing for 2nd pish.Ā 

Realistically I would say he is the best choice at the momentĀ 

I have to agree there. Would love a de Boer type but we don't have a chance of getting him,and McInnes does know the league and the club and expectations. Nobody else in Scotland worth going for

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Thought Toral was fine, offered more than Halliday, Holt or Windass in recent months.

Thought Senderos was much more solid today than Kiernan.Ā 

"Thought Senderos was much more solid today than Kiernan." Ā A short step over a very low bar, m8.