ForeverAndEver

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

watching it just now, sounds like he has been shouting a lot, his voice sounds very gravelly. I hope to fuck he puts up a front to the media and was going through them for every little fucking mistake they made and told them some home truths

Just a fucking speed bump, must be some size. Here is the away results from this season and last that this team are clearly learning from and training well:

Kilmarnock    1 − 1    
Celtic        5 − 1    
Aberdeen    2 − 1    
Ross County    1 − 1    
Hearts        2 − 0    
St Johnstone    1 − 1    
Hearts        4 − 1    

St Mirren    2 – 2
Hibernian    3 – 2
Raith Rovers    3 – 3
Falkirk        3 – 2
Alloa Athletic    1 – 1
Falkirk        2 – 1
Livingston    1 – 1
Hibernian    2 – 1

Also on top of that you have the cup final.

No good enough from the top to the bottom, looks like we will not be getting rid of King so sorry Mark time to go

Just now, Supersonic said:

aye, that's what the stat's referring to now that I notice (I'm fucking half asleep the day :lol:)

Last time we won 2 league games in a row was 2nd February 2016 

wow, that is awful.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Oh goody another let's hate the players hate in! 

I Must admit, I really want the style Warbs wants to play to be the way forward,in fact it is the way forward but last night you couldn't have been happy with that capitulation ? We gave up on the pitch and that is a leadership, behaviours can be learned and players should by now realise it's not acceptable to lose in that manor. I just don't think they 'get it'. So It's not a hate fest, it's frustration, Warbs said he wanted a team full of Rangers supporters playing for us, I didn't witness that last night. 

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

He does not and will never get what being Rangers manager is all about. 

I'm not going to join in any abuse, because Warburton's a decent guy, but every time something like this happens it just doesn't seem like he gets it. Every time he talks about just another three points or we're still second or a bad day at the office. 

Just do the talking on the park and not talk absolute rubbish in press conferences. How many speed humps do we have to go over for them to learn their mistakes they do every single game. Another thing is it should only be either MW or the captain speaking at these press conferences after such a bad defeat. 

English League 1 no mark team is his level it's as simple as that, not cut out for a club of our size. Hits a good free-kick every few months and apart from that is absolutely abysmal. Another one who needs to be binned desperately. Not even going to watch it because buzzwords and cliches mean fuck all. Do your talking on the fucking pitch.

The main problem with this team is that they are shite bags. Always pedestrian, scared to tackle and hiding in games when the going get a little rough. More interested in flash boots and wearing stupid bandages. What the fuck is harry Forrester's top all about with the bits sown in for his hands?? He should man the fuck up.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

bingo

Ah the good old "bad day at the office"  trotted out again.  

Well, it's rather appropriate as I'm genuinely starting to see him as a David Brent parody.   He thinks he is doing a great job but everyone sees that he is all talk and in reality,  has no clue. 

Sick of hearing this we are learning shite.. learning to do what? Because scoring goals is extremely hard for us and defending is even harder.. no lessons have been learned from how easy lower level teams like Livingston and Alloa scored against us.  

I have seen nothing that shows any player is learning from their mistakes. How many times does tavernier get caught out? Andy Halliday with the slackness? Kiernan lunging in? Holt giving the ball away? Waghorn doing the same move over and again? Forester being extra greedy? Garner missing easy chances? Lee Wallace getting caught out? Ohalloran when he can't find his man?

this  has been going on too long and it will only stop with a change of manager. No manager worth their salt would accept these constant flaws in a team, imagine kiernan or Halliday doing the same under Walter??

I really don't know what people are expecting players (or the manager to say)? 

A player can hardly come out and says that he isn't good enough, and shouldn't be playing and that we aren't trying to improve.

The captain or Kenny Miller should have been in front of the media - not someone like Tav who is already in the firing line. Said time and time again that Wallace isn't a proper captain.