Fernando

KingKirk

Just now, CF2 WINNIE said:

Social media all saying he's been told has only days to live, poor Man. Thoughts and prayers with he and his family at the moment. The photo is a tough one to have seen. 

That's exactly why I never posted it. Tough man taken down by this disease lump in the throat stuff

You took the words right out of my mouth; it puts everything into perspective.

That is heartbreaking. I still remember his free-kick against Motherwell at Hampden in the C.I.S Cup final like it was yesterday.

Its horrible beyond belief, his whole situation.

My thoughts are with him and his family.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

That is heartbreaking. I still remember his free-kick against Motherwell at Hampden in the C.I.S Cup final like it was yesterday.

was a thing of beauty

5 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Social media all saying he's been told has only days to live, poor Man. Thoughts and prayers with he and his family at the moment. The photo is a tough one to have seen. 

Fs I hope that isn't true and just arseholes spreading shite as usual.

3 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I still remember his free kick up at Pittodrie in the earlier rounds of that season's CIS Cup.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That's exactly why I never posted it. Tough man taken down by this disease lump in the throat stuff

Heartbreaking truly is. I grew up idolising Fernando, Ferguson Mols Numan etc early 2000s, went to the Ricksen tribute dinner when he was still in "reasonably good health" and he was signing books one of my most treasured possessions now. 

Very sad. 

I remember as a youngster idolising guys like MacDonald, Forsyth and Jardine, and they remained my favourite Gers all through the years.

I imagine some on here would have done the same with Fernando in more recent times, making this all the more poignant to them. 

Best wishes to Fernando and all around him, and respects to all on here who have him in their thoughts at this time. 

Love the guy to bits,his career could've collapsed after that first game at the stade del alky but he showed his fighting spirit even then,turning himself round and proving the many doubters,myself included,wrong.

I'm sure he'll know we're all behind him,there is no doubt it's one thing we can all agree on no matter any personal differences we may have,keep up the fight Fernando,your a real Rangers man,and that's one of the best things life can bring,No surrender