Captain Hilts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Was he with the Mrs? I'm sure the Sun would have reported it if he was, for sensationalism if nothing else.

So he got verbal abuse. If not with the Mrs, what's the big deal and if he did react and looked to attack fans in response then the he should be sacked immediately. 

He is obviously a sensitive wee soul, as well as talentless.

Witch hunt fuck all. The guy has been shite from day one and stealing a fucking wage from our hard earned and he can fuck off along with the rest of the imposters.

A bit too quick to defend an imposter over fans in a verbal altercation ffs.

It looks like our days of bending over and taking it up the erse are fast coming to an end.

There is something not quite right with you. You've spent half this thread demanding he get sacked for something that may not have happened and for doing what any self-respecting man would have done.

I know that people of low mentality and limited vocabulary intersperse their sentences with swear words without thinking but for a successful and powerful businessman as yourself to actually take the effort to type it out takes a certain, and impressive, effort.

If the incident did happen and Kiernan did stand up to the instigators, then good on him!

I have no doubt he was "visibly shaken". Our players are wrapped in cotton wool by the manager and things like this show when he can't take a bit of stick from a fan or two. 

Mentality has to be as good as the ability. Sadly the majority of our squad have none. 

45 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I have no doubt he was "visibly shaken". Our players are wrapped in cotton wool by the manager and things like this show when he can't take a bit of stick from a fan or two. 

Mentality has to be as good as the ability. Sadly the majority of our squad have none. 

He will learn from it.

Without even having to read this as soon as I seen the sun lol I knew the story would have been exagerated by they taig scum. 

I'm all for getting behind the players but after Kiernans performances all season he deserves to be told how shite he has been. He gets a great pay from us and we pay his wages. He should learn to deal with this in the correct manner. If I played for our great club and was performing like him I would have turned round and apologised to the fans and said I will prove them wrong and give my all in the next game. 

i don't even think half of they players at us just now appreciate how lucky they are to play for us and I dnt even think they understand what playing for rangers is all about.

as for fellow bears calling our own scum get a fucking grip. Some of our own fans are quick enough to turn on our own and these same fans are the same ones who get into bed with the Tims.

Love how some justify abusing a man with his wife in tow because he's been playing badly. 

And 'stealing a wage' - he's stolen fuck all. He's a footballer who's been given a contract that he's adhering too. McCoist stole a wage, Kiernan isn't. The guys not the best, but anyone who thinks that's acceptable is a scumbag bastard.

We do have a right horrible element in our support, although the irony is a lot of the more scumbaggy ones on here don't even go to Ibrox. 

Player shouldn't get abused when not on the park but this is all Warburtons fault because that silly cunt gave him a new deal! What exactly has he ever done to warrant 1? He's been shite since the day Warburton signed him! His not so magic hat must be covering his eyes because everyone else has seen that apart fae him. If someone offers u a good wage for a guaranteed 4 years or whatever it is ure going to accept it! Kiernan has only done what we all would've done. He's not in the wrong our imposter of a manager is. It's Warburton that should be getting the verbal not Kiernan! 

8 hours ago, Bluebear11 said:

Some of our fans are cunts. The same ones who racially abused Edu and embarrassed us on trips abroad. 

We have some really great bears in our support but we carry some scum.

new-hallelujah-meme-gif-457.gif

I don't remember the Edu thing though. Was that a couple of knobs in the car park?

Heard this on Saturday from a few boys that were in hospitality. There were 3-4 boys getting tore into him and both parties had to be split up by security.

Doesnt matter what you think of him as a footballer, that's absolute tarrier behaviour. 

If our team as a whole was actually any good, we'd be 5 goals to the good every time he makes a mistake.

People who actually believe that any of the mistakes he's made have cost us must be having a laugh, if we could actually put the ball in the next at least a few times a game we'd be out of sight.

24 shots against Ross County, 4 on target, 1 goal scored. Tells you all you need to know.

15 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Player shouldn't get abused when not on the park but this is all Warburtons fault because that silly cunt gave him a new deal! What exactly has he ever done to warrant 1? He's been shite since the day Warburton signed him! His not so magic hat must be covering his eyes because everyone else has seen that apart fae him. If someone offers u a good wage for a guaranteed 4 years or whatever it is ure going to accept it! Kiernan has only done what we all would've done. He's not in the wrong our imposter of a manager is. It's Warburton that should be getting the verbal not Kiernan! 

Warburton asked the football board to give them new contracts. The length and contents of the contracts are down to Stewart Robertson and the board. 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Heard this on Saturday from a few boys that were in hospitality. There were 3-4 boys getting tore into him and both parties had to be split up by security.

Doesnt matter what you think of him as a footballer, that's absolute tarrier behaviour. 

When they welcome characters like Houston in to the Directors box, is it any wonder that people think they can behave in any way they like? Whatever his footballing limitations there is no excuse for abusing the man in that way.

I think some fans need to get real and not assume a negative story in the papers is always made up.  Yes we don't buy them and they have history with our club but it doesn't mean stories like this didn't happen. Wake up.

Also whether RK was with his wife or not, I don't think anyone walking out of their work and being given abuse would take it and told to get on with it. Not sure what's been said but if it's anything like the comments on the forum then I'm not surprised he was unhappy. 

Keep the taig behaviour away from our club. 

4 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Warburton asked the football board to give them new contracts. The length and contents of the contracts are down to Stewart Robertson and the board. 

If a player plays bad and shows no signs of improvement or ever learning from his mistakes you dnt go out and reward him with a new contract it's a simple as that. Another 1 of Warburtons failures!