Captain Hilts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The thing is if it was one week earlier the fans would have been cuddling him or shaking his hand after his performance vs Motherwell. The most annoying thing about Kiernan is he's got it in him to be a good player but he's also got that bombscare element in his game 

Halliday has gave away more goals this season but he would have got the VIP treatment no doubt 

Halliday got hounded at full time by the support at tynecastle last Wednesday and deservedly so 

6 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I’m only playing, we all have our views

Know that I have a deep love for Rangers supporters,  including yerself

I'll assume that you've now checked and there's no source for your response that Kiernan was asking supporters for a square go.

As I queried in my "hand wringing" response.

Ach well as long as you're only playing and we're all pals.

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

The most worrying thing about that article isnt the fact hes been verbally attacked. 'When the players return to training', its Tuesday now, and the players havent been to murray park since they drew 1-1 with Ross County? Horrfic if thats true.

It's Monday today 

The player took, more than likely deserved criticism and by all accounts asks the fan outside for a square go, aye befitting of a Rangers player that. Can't take a bit of stick cause your manager has told you, you play like Baresi from the minute you walked in the door but when you're off the park in the real world of football fans you get a bit of stick and can't handle it:lol:

The mentality of our players is almost as alarming as their limited ability

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'll assume that you've now checked and there's no source for your response that Kiernan was asking supporters for a square go.

As I queried in my "hand wringing" response.

Ach well as long as you're only playing and we're all pals.

No, it’s not backtracking, I wish it was, go read the thread

I hate when a thread descends into a tit for tat between 2 posters who should take it to a P.M.rather than abuse each other for all to see

Especially when it’s a daft cunt like you :tongue::tongue:

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Did Warburton negotiate the contract? A really simple question you seem unable to grasp the answer.

Warburton recommends to the football board. Its entirely the football boards decisìon whether they offer one. Not sure how you are thinking that MW does all the contract and transfer business?

So why would Warburton recommend he gets a new deal when he's total utter shite? Doesn't that prove that a Warburton is the same when it comes to football management?

48 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I hate when a thread descends into a tit for tat between 2 posters who should take it to a P.M.rather than abuse each other for all to see

sorry to butt into your  conversation - but isnt sporting integrities point that you are using the thread as the single point of truth, and he is asking for further verification of the facts rather than just the thread?

11 hours ago, rbr said:

It started inside the members lounge about 20 feet from a mate of mine , he dudnt hear what was said , but Kiernan was raging and told the guy to go outside and they'd settle it , then security intervened and Kiernan left , said it was really poor .

1 hour ago, Rangers Lady said:

If a fan has a pop at him, why would he escalate it and ask him outside ?

He has been terrible and must have known he was due some criticism,

if it was over the top he must ignore it and walk away, every player gets it, not allowed to do an Eric Cantona 

What ? does he want to go outside and have a fight ?  how very professional 

If he had half a brain he would have stayed away from a well documented unhappy support 

1 hour ago, Rangers Lady said:

Sit in the directors box

If he can’t take the flak he shouldn’t have been sat in with the fans

Asking supporters for a square go completely validates my point & not your handwringing response 

Honest to fuck ...... 

30 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I've heard from 2 people the abuse was outside the players lounge on the way in. Maybe it continued, maybe it started inside, but the only post giving substance to Kiernan asking folk outside for a square go appears to be rbrs.

So no one on here has seen the incident, it's here say, and the article itself doesn't mention it.

But if rbrs mate is right it happened inside the players lounge. Where he above others can be expected to be. With his guests.

Yet he should take the flak. He should take flak and know criticism is coming his way. He should walk away and stay away from an unhappy support. In the players lounge.

Strange in those circumstances that you'd not query what caused this apparent reaction. Just quite happy to default to berating the player.

Based on a snippet from a part heard conversation from yhe mate of an online poster I'd imagine you don't know.

And you say I'm the daft cunt ??

24 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I've heard from 2 people the abuse was outside the players lounge on the way in. Maybe it continued, maybe it started inside, but the only post giving substance to Kiernan asking folk outside for a square go appears to be rbrs.

So no one on here has seen the incident, it's here say, and the article itself doesn't mention it.

But if rbrs mate is right it happened inside the players lounge. Where he above others can be expected to be. With his guests.

Yet he should take the flak. He should take flak and know criticism is coming his way. He should walk away and stay away from an unhappy support. In the players lounge.

Strange in those circumstances that you'd not query what caused this apparent reaction. Just quite happy to default to berating the player.

Based on a snippet from a part heard conversation from yhe mate of an online poster I'd imagine you don't know.

And you say I'm the daft cunt ??

If RBR says thats what happened I would believe him before The Sun and their angry mob story which is full of holes. 

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If RBR says thats what happened I would believe him before The Sun and their angry mob story which is full of holes. 

I'm not saying I disbelieve him. And I certainly don't believe there was any mob.

But you and I both know those things said often enough become fact and it's already the case on here.

And he's getting it in the neck for a multitude of things from sitting in the wrong area, not accepting flak, not walking away, and for challenging bears fights.

I wasn't there but the folk who I've heard from who were and said it happened on the way in to the players lounge said the guys that were giving the abuse were the ones that were out of order. Rbr posts isn't clear on what his mates opinion was on it all.

Regardless, for stuff that has the potential to drag us even more into the gutter I'd prefer objectivity and even proof before taking damaging heresay as fact.

21 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hopefully it pushes him out the door.

Fuck off Kiernan ya donkey bastart

If it's between him or Senderos though then Kiernan is an easy winner. Senderos has less of a brain than Kiernan and I thought that was impossible 

Shit situation to be in though. Shouldn't have any of the cunts

First Crooks is upset he doesn't get recognised in the street now it's Kiernan we've to feel sorry for for a harsh word in the ear, and so this new poofy mentality continues.

Hopefully the bairns in the Union Bears come up with a wee chant or even better print some stickers of him aff, Jesus wept.

I agree he's awful but I don't agree with grown ups abusing another guy like that and not expecting anything in return, it's stupidity. If I played football and I scored 2 OGs I still wouldn't stand there and take abuse off people, I'd take criticism obviously but not abuse. 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If it's between him or Senderos though then Kiernan is an easy winner. Senderos has less of a brain than Kiernan and I thought that was impossible 

Shit situation to be in though. Shouldn't have any of the cunts

I can't even say his name, after that stunt at the tattie dome he should never have been allowed inside Ibrox again. I'd play a youngster before both, at least then you have some kind of hope they will improve or learn.