Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Linked by a media who hate us and a group of bookies no doubt owned by some dodgy Irishman across the water somewhere. I wouldn't read anything into the names we are being linked with. These people want us to appoint another nobody. Trust the club to do what is needed. They have promised the "highest calibre" and that is what we should expect and demand. 

Linked in stories with information that came directly from the board, ie the Warburton store from Roddy Forsyth.

2 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Only way FDB comes to us is if no one offers him a contract elsewhere.

Only reason the board want FDB is to shift season books.

Get McInnes hes about our level just now. We need to weaken the sheep its as simple as that.

We can't afford McInnes and fuck paying his comp package when that could be spent on a decent player. 

2 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Get McInnes hes about our level just now. We need to weaken the sheep its as simple as that.

Fuck

Off

3 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We can't afford McInnes and fuck paying his comp package when that could be spent on a decent player. 

We can afford McInnes mate don't kid yourself on. I wouldn't pay his compo tho.

22 minutes ago, George Goudie said:

Linked in stories with information that came directly from the board, ie the Warburton store from Roddy Forsyth.

If you think the board are leaking names like Billy Davies and Tommy Wright into the media then you are crazy nuts. By all accounts we aren't even interested in the bookies favourite Alex McLeish nor have we made any attempt to request to speak to Derek McInnes. These mediocre names were put into the public domain to keep fans expectations down and piss us off further. Stewart Robertsons recent interview rules out 3 of those 4 as well, obviously not by name, by reputation. 

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

We spunked 1.8m on Garner dint we. 

Aye a player who could have some resale value...or you would be thinking before he kicked a ball

We are in no position to be spending that figure on a manager when our whole fucking squad needs revamped....

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

1 million quid hahahahaah closer to 750k Its amazing people believe whats written in the papers when it suits them.....

How do you know? Where did you get 750k? Just plucking it from thin air as per?

As for believing whats in the papers you are constantly spunking your wee frillies whenever FDB get's linked to us via the press. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Aye a player who could have some resale value. 

We are in no position to be spending that figure on a manager when our whole fucking squad needs revamped....

Could being the operative word, but he's shite so we won't see fuck all, another Warburton masterstroke along with Barton and Niko.

We could spend that on a manger if we wanted to in the Summer but i'd rather not as he's average as fuck, won't take us any further than we already are and i detest giving money to any Scottish club never mind Aberdeen. 

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Could being the operative word, but he's shite so we won't see fuck all, another Warburton masterstroke along with Barton and Niko.

We could spend that on a manger if we wanted to in the Summer but i'd rather not as he's average as fuck, won't take us any further than we already are and i detest giving money to any Scottish club never mind Aberdeen. 

Where is the money coming from given we require at least 10 million to get this squad ready for a title challenge? 

Just now, cumnockbear said:

We could spend that on a manger if we wanted to in the Summer but i#d rather not as he's average as fuck, won't take us any further than we already are and i detest giving money to any Scottish club never mind Aberdeen. 

If this board wanted mcinnes he would be in now IMO but I believe we are aiming higher and so we should be 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Where is the money coming from given we require at least 10 million to get this squad ready for a title challenge? 

we take in circa 15m ST money, 10m is a mad figure, it may take that but with the right manager we wouldn't need to spend anywhere near that.

21 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

You're fucking boaby daft ya clown!

3 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

we take in circa 15m ST money, 10m is a mad figure, it may take that but with the right manager we wouldn't need to spend anywhere near that.

How not?

We have literally 3 players who are good enough to be in our team for a title push. That's 8 first team players plus a few back ups needed. 

I don't care if you are Mourinho that's going to cost money. Even Walter had to spend more than double that amount I suggested to get us back to the top remember.

It's absolutely going to cost us that amount if we want to win the title, they are going to improve and they have the money to do so. 

I fear some folk have no idea who poor our side is. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

How do you know? Where did you get 750k?

As for believing whats int he papaer you are constantly spunking your wee frillies whenever FDB get's linked to us via the press. 

Its not going to cost us 1 million quid to get him from Aberdeen mate... take it or leave it 

The papers thats where you got the 1 million figure from.. You believe it yet anything on FDB you dont believe... So you believe what suits mate...

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

How not?

We have literally 3 players who are good enough to be in our team for a title push. That's 8 first team players plus a few back ups needed. 

I don't care if you are Mourinho that's going to cost money. Even Walter had to spend more than double that amount to get us back to the top remember.

It's absolutely going to cost us that amount if we want to win the title 

As i said if we have the right manager in who can spot a Dembele type player for the same price we're laughing. and other gems at a fair price that won't amount to millions spunked on fees and wages like Garner ( fee and wages ) ( Niko and Barton 20+k a week ) we should NEVER be splashing 20+k on any player until we're on a better financial footing.