Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

said it before, as soon as De Boer brings up the subject of how much money he'll get, he'll be on the first flight home pishing himself laughing at the boards proposed strategy (if they have one).

Doesn't strike me as a man who'd let his management reputation suffer because of the imbeciles above him.

Yup.

Not a chance.

28 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The hotel that the Daily Mail interviewed FDB in, is the same hotel Stewart Robertson is staying in whilst they interview prospective candidates for DoF and Manager role last week and this.

Could of course, be purely coincidental.

We probably got De Boer to pay for Robertson's room..

30 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The hotel that the Daily Mail interviewed FDB in, is the same hotel Stewart Robertson is staying in whilst they interview prospective candidates for DoF and Manager role last week and this.

Stalker.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, VentyFour said:

Seems like a more astute MW but can the current crop of players play like this? I'm not sure however I do believe they are much better than they are currently showing. 

I think the idea is he would change one or two of them :thumbup:

51 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Which hotel? I'll pop over for an interview on my lunch hour.

Just now, Big Al II said:

I think the idea is he would change one or two of them :thumbup:

Aye I get that although we won't be replacing the whole lot, so we're still going to have most of this squad. I do believe they can adapt, and a big part of our problem is confidence. I look at last year in the championship where we handed a few embarrassments out to teams in the top league. 

FDB came across well drilled and resilient teams when with Ajax and he done very well there. He's not as gung ho as MW and doesn't expose his back 2. I reckon he'd be a brilliant appointment.