Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

There is an article on FDB many pages back and the first part basically says he was willing to change shape in accordance with the opposition, especially away from home.

His ability to change the game is needed at Rangers. He isn't just the Dutch 4-3-3 so I really believe this would be a great appointment.

1 minute ago, bluebovril said:

What a daft title. You've made it out like he's coming here.

It's a nothing story as usual that you can't even be bothered to copy and paste 

De Boer won't be our next manager and I personally wouldn't prefer him to be. He'd need lots of cash, system is like Warburton's and also inter hunted him out. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

There is an article on FDB many pages back and the first part basically says he was willing to change shape in accordance with the opposition, especially away from home.

His ability to change the game is needed at Rangers. He isn't just the Dutch 4-3-3 so I really believe this would be a great appointment.

Just don't get your hopes up mate. Cause we've not got 2 pennies to rub together 

9 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

What a daft title. You've made it out like he's coming here.

It's a nothing story as usual that you can't even be bothered to copy and paste 

De Boer won't be our next manager and I personally wouldn't prefer him to be. He'd need lots of cash, system is like Warburton's and also inter hunted him out. 

I agree until you said de Boer won't be our manager I'd suggest if you want to be "internet friends" then retract that bottom part of your post......?

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, George Goudie said:

Wish we would get off the Frank de Boer thing. Just going to depress us even further, given his lack of interest and the fact we'll probably end up with Tommy Wright.

Tommy Wright won't be coming here, we'll be aiming far higher than him imo

3 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

This better not be sarcastic or  @Jack The Flipper will not be happy.

I was saying JC would be a good coach in the interim - just until the summer - because no decent manager would bother coming to us at present - which has been proven. 

FDB says he wont come until the summer, sounds like McLeish wont come unless he gets a longer contract or a transfer window to stamp his authority on the team, and McInnes saying he's happy at the sheep.

I'd thankfully be proven wrong, however things are playing out the way I thought they would, and said they would. In my opinion someone like Calderwood would definitely be better than Murty. Doesn't mean I love JC, means I am simply realistic and understanding of the situation at this moment in time.

If we get a candidate in now whom is slightly better than Calderwood (Mcinnes etc) then it would mean we have a mediocre appointment no doubt lasting beyond the summer - which means no one like FDB coming in. Which is NOT what we're wanting to happen.

Also, the more sarcasm the better - love Blackadder.

2 minutes ago, George Goudie said:

Hope you're right. The names that keep being linked just don't fill me with any confidence at all.

Linked by a media who hate us and a group of bookies no doubt owned by some dodgy Irishman across the water somewhere. I wouldn't read anything into the names we are being linked with. These people want us to appoint another nobody. Trust the club to do what is needed. They have promised the "highest calibre" and that is what we should expect and demand.