So it's Graeme Murty

blueretro

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Give it a rest , before he got the job with us he will have sided with that scum just like the rest of his family. Should never have got the job.

Let him have his day and get him to fuck ...........

You give it a rest you absolute roaster. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Aye i am the roaster trying to justify having tarrier fans running the fuckin club , do one ya clown you are on the wrong forum.

Its you on the wrong forum. I'm justifying nothing just not leaping to paranoid conclusions at every opportunity. Murtys dad was a Septic fan, I know more than one Rangers fan with Septic supporting blood relatives. 

You can't choose who your relatives are. Murty has never claimed to be one of them, if anything he was careful not to even before he was connected to Rangers. 

On 11/02/2017 at 9:57 AM, JRodgA2k8 said:

What part of the article states he supports Celtic? None of it.

He has stated in the past his dad is Celtic mad.  Guess what my da was from Bridgeton and was Rangers mad and staying right on the piggery doorstep it had no influence on me growing up.

In fact it made me a more hardened bear living amongst those  cunts as you see it first hand. 

He's one of them alright and Arthur Numan would have been a better appointment by the club than this cunt as I know who I would rather my money went too like the vast majority of bears. 

We sign Catholics when they said we would not but we must never ever employ Celtic fans full stop as they are not welcome at Ibrox and fuck what the press say. The board should tell the press straight if they had their way the Celtic board would not be allowed anywhere near Ibrox 

15 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

He was a professional footballer so he would have spent most Saturdays paying football. He was at Middlesbroughs Centre of excellence until he was 15 then went to York City

He was bigging up his testimonial and still never said he was a Celtic fan. 

I agree. I'm on your side.

15 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I could name a dozen but I would start with Arthur Numan?, now tell me that would not be a good call and a better call than this cunt.  Who would you rather take charge today? Numan or one of them ? 

Has Numan done any coaching since retiring? I know he's worked as a scout but wasn't aware of him doing any coaching.

Today? I was quite happy with Murty taking charge. By all accounts he's a good coach and I've seen nothing yet that would even suggest he doesn't want Rangers to win. For a Celtic fan he was certainly giving it big licks when we scored a last minute winner in an U20 game the other day. Odd behaviour for someone who'd want us to lose.

15 hours ago, Copland bear said:

He has stated in the past his dad is Celtic mad.  Guess what my da was from Bridgeton and was Rangers mad and staying right on the piggery doorstep it had no influence on me growing up.

In fact it made me a more hardened bear living amounts those  cunts as you see it first hand. 

He's one of them alright and Arthur Numan would have been a better appointment by the club than this cunt as I know who I would rather my money went too like the vast majority of bears. 

We sign Catholics when they said we would not but we must never ever employ Celtic fans full stop as they are not welcome at Ibrox and fuck what the press say. The board should tell the press straight if they had their way the Celtic board would not be allowed anywhere near Ibrox 

That Neil McCann was fucking shite for us. Mind that time he cost us a title by deliberately missing at Celtic Park? Naw neither can I.

Folk are moaning about the interim manager,  who for the first time this season changed our game with his subs, and they're moaning because his dad is a taig?  Get a grip

Our opening scorer and the man who saved us numerous times this season scored for the taigs in and old firm.

Some moronic hypocrites on here desperate to look staunch

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

Folk are moaning about the interim manager,  who for the first time this season changed our game with his subs, and they're moaning because his dad is a taig?  Get a grip

Our opening scorer and the man who saved us numerous times this season scored for the taigs in and old firm.

This 

End thread.

9 minutes ago, Willis said:

Yes, and he shouldn't be here.

On 12/02/2017 at 11:59 PM, The Dude said:

Has Numan done any coaching since retiring? I know he's worked as a scout but wasn't aware of him doing any coaching.

Today? I was quite happy with Murty taking charge. By all accounts he's a good coach and I've seen nothing yet that would even suggest he doesn't want Rangers to win. For a Celtic fan he was certainly giving it big licks when we scored a last minute winner in an U20 game the other day. Odd behaviour for someone who'd want us to lose.

No one said he would go out his way to make us lose as that would be unprofessional of him. As for Arthur coaching? Should the club not be approaching him to get his badges ? He has so much to offer to any young professional and I think he would be an exceptional coach as he was an exceptional player who never caused any problems while at us. 

We have so many good ex players like Numan who still have a lot to offer but we as a club must tap into it , another Laudrup? You can only ask if they are interested in running the U20's , you just never know and they might one day manage the first team liike Murty is now but the main difference is they would have a crack at getting the job just like Walter did.

On 13/02/2017 at 0:00 AM, The Dude said:

That Neil McCann was fucking shite for us. Mind that time he cost us a title by deliberately missing at Celtic Park? Naw neither can I.

Again Neil was a player who gave all and was sold too soon.

The difference with Wee Neil was he fell out with his family over it and too this day he is always fair on the Rangers.

But funny how his bigoted da never fell out with him when he went from Dundee to Hearts who are regarded the Protestant club of Edinburgh .

We are not talking about players here we are talking about an average under 20'coach who we could do better employing one of our own and I don't mean Durant etc someone who knows the game inside out. 

If Numan had his badges would you like to see him at Ibrox? If McCann had his I would take him in a heart beat 

48 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Again Neil was a player who gave all and was sold too soon.

The difference with Wee Neil was he fell out with his family over it and too this day he is always fair on the Rangers.

But funny how his bigoted da never fell out with him when he went from Dundee to Hearts who are regarded the Protestant club of Edinburgh .

We are not talking about players here we are talking about an average under 20'coach who we could do better employing one of our own and I don't mean Durant etc someone who knows the game inside out. 

If Numan had his badges would you like to see him at Ibrox? If McCann had his I would take him in a heart beat 

An average U20 coach? Tell me, what do you know of Murty's coaching background?

Neil McCann has his badges. He's not exactly set the world alight as a coach. 

I couldnt give a flying fuck if it's one of our own. I'd rather have the best person for the job. Andy Halliday's one of our own and he's fucking woeful.

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

An average U20 coach? Tell me, what do you know of Murty's coaching background?

Neil McCann has his badges. He's not exactly set the world alight as a coach. 

I couldnt give a flying fuck if it's one of our own. I'd rather have the best person for the job. Andy Halliday's one of our own and he's fucking woeful.

So tell what makes Murty so special since you are the expert? What has he done in his coaching career before he came to us and what did he win or what players did he developed whom we know about ? 

He wanted the mhanky mob for a testimonial only to be knocked back by the police, so he played a Reading team of the future against the championship winning side . 

Even if the police allowed him to play the mhanky mob and he lapped it up with them you still would not have a problem with him.

Just maybe he should come out and tell us Rangers fans why he was so desperate to play tha mob in his testimonial as I for one would like to know.

9 hours ago, Copland bear said:

So tell what makes Murty so special since you are the expert? What has he done in his coaching career before he came to us and what did he win or what players did he developed whom we know about ? 

He wanted the mhanky mob for a testimonial only to be knocked back by the police, so he played a Reading team of the future against the championship winning side . 

Even if the police allowed him to play the mhanky mob and he lapped it up with them you still would not have a problem with him.

Just maybe he should come out and tell us Rangers fans why he was so desperate to play tha mob in his testimonial as I for one would like to know.

I'm asking what you know to say he's an average coach? I don't know much about him as a coach prior to joining us and the description I got from Craig Mulholland was that he's "highly regarded in England and was voted one of the top 10 best Academy coaches in England". After that I've been impressed with the way he has handled himself as U20 head coach and the way he's helping develop our young players.

No. I wouldn't give a flying fuck if he lapped it up in a testimonial against them. Much the same that I dont care that Kenny Miller scored against us in an Old Firm. I'd rather we had people in roles that suited their skillset not employed because they support the club.

At a guess, the cash it would generate would probably have been a big part of it. They, like us, tend to travel in decent numbers to stuff like that.