So it's Graeme Murty

blueretro

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the only thing he does is to change us from constantly playing the 4-3-3 formation, i'll be happy. I think that formation has led to where we are on the league table. The team seem uncomfortable at times playing this style and our opponents can guess before we even mention it, that we'll play that formation.

And here was me thinking that the DR shit-stirring in their first article about Murty by digging up a sellic association would be treated with the derision it deserves. 

Honest to fuck. Rangers fans really are their own worst enemies at times.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

And here was me thinking that the DR shit-stirring in their first article about Murty by digging up a sellic association would be treated with the derision it deserves. 

Honest to fuck. Rangers fans really are their own worst enemies at times.

He was being hammered by some on here for it long before the Record had it.

Just now, jcb said:

Has it ever been any other way?

I thought it used to be better, but then, it might just be that I didn't really interact with the kind of folk I can now thanks to t'interweb.

Besides, the folk with the more extreme views tend to shout the loudest, so you have to keep it in perspective.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I thought it used to be better, but then, it might just be that I didn't really interact with the kind of folk I can now thanks to t'interweb.

Besides, the folk with the more extreme views tend to shout the loudest, so you have to keep it in perspective.

Once again i say has it ever been any other way?

A few on here who use CAPITALS or put FACT at the end of a post in a vain attempt to legitimize their points. 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He says he's scared to go to Parkhead as manager

Wow.

I've no read the article but he says is "daunting" and again without reading the article I wouldn't be surprised if the content meant the headline was an exaggeration 

could be wrong tho 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Wow.

This. There's no way we can continue battling for 2nd and going for a Scottish Cup with a youth coach in charge. We need an experienced safe pair of hands short term. Anything can happen between now and seasons end. Winning the Scottish Cup would be huge. For several reasons.  

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Wow.

He never said nothing of the sort, daunted yes scared no, 9 minutes in he  answered the journos question.

He is in the job 5 minutes ffs and got thrown a curve ball at a presser, cut the man some slack, or watch the whole thing yourself and judge.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Wow.

No he didn't.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've no read the article but he says is "daunting" and again without reading the article I wouldn't be surprised if the content meant the headline was an exaggeration 

could be wrong tho 

I just listened to the interview, and 'scared' 100% does not represent what he was saying.