Wallace and Tavernier

GOAT

It's amazing how often Wallace gets a though ball into the box and all he has to to is cut it back for someone to have a dig only for him to cut it back to the opposition player every fucking time.

Tav, gets the ball down the right and goes for the cross and it hits the first fucking man every time.

its fucking ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I actually thought tav had a better game than he normally does

Agreed. Tav gets a fairly rough time for trying to basically play two positions. Anytime he hurts down the wing, waghorn would cut inside and not give him an option, leaving no point but to cross the ball. However his crossing can be improved.

I genuinely don't even know what to say about Wallace anymore, he isn't doing a single fucking thing right.

I posted it on ICT game thread. He never looks up when crossing. 

Tav at least looks up. Never always crosses a good ball. But does look up.

Wallace hits the ball. and if it goes to one of our players... success. If the player has a shoot... great. If we get a goal... Wallace takes applaud for an amazing assist.

He is shite.

He is a shite captain.

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It's amazing how often Wallace gets a though ball into the box and all he has to to is cut it back for someone to have a dig only for him to cut it back to the opposition player every fucking time.

Tav, gets the ball down the right and goes for the cross and it hits the first fucking man every time.

its fucking ridiculous. 

Agreed

Constantly shouting 'lift your head' - they rarely do. 

Have a look ffs, it's school boy stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I posted it on ICT game thread. He never looks up when crossing. 

Tav at least looks up. Never always crosses a good ball. But does look up.

Wallace hits the ball. and if it goes to one of our players... success. If the player has a shoot... great. If we get a goal... Wallace takes applaud for an amazing assist.

He is shite.

He is a shite captain.

Sure he ain't been great and perhaps his best days are beyond him but fuck me the guy dropped down the leagues when he could of protected his own career....a typical comment from people who don't grasp loyalty,  he deserves better as did Greig and big jock got back in 85

Tavernier is a poor defender and lazy to go with it,his saving grace last year were his goals and assists which have pretty much dried up now.

Wallace absolutely encapsulates the Warburton era where he attacks at will and takes very little responsibility in terms of his defensive duties.

14 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Agreed. Tav gets a fairly rough time for trying to basically play two positions. Anytime he hurts down the wing, waghorn would cut inside and not give him an option, leaving no point but to cross the ball. However his crossing can improve 

When I watch Tav try and cross the ball it's as if he's trying to hit it as hard as he can, like Ronaldo trying to take a free kick and trying to get the daft bend on the ball and I think that's why he over hits a lot of them at times. We have seen how he can bend a.free kick in so he should be able to do the same with crosses. If he is struggling with this then he has to be spending more time after training working on it

55 minutes ago, GOAT said:

its fucking ridiculous. 

That's funny I've been saying the exact same things for the past year!