Fernando ricksen will launch his new official Rangers legends top

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, stonefield teddies said:

Fernando ricksen will launch his rangers legends top in the Stonefield tavern blantyre on Friday the 3rd of march,

Fernando will be there with some of his X team mates,

All bears welcome ,

Trust me the tops are pure class 

Can you buy the tops ? To far to travel for me

22 minutes ago, Willis said:

Will take abuse for this,  but Ricksen isn't isn't a Rangers legend

No abuse,My opinion, He deserves to be treated as a legend,He was a fighter on the pitch "Could show more passion now than the whole current squad" And to this day He fight's everyday.That spirit of his, Is legendary in my eyes.

17 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

No abuse,My opinion, He deserves to be treated as a legend,He was a fighter on the pitch "Could show more passion now than the whole current squad" And to this day He fight's everyday.That spirit of his, Is legendary in my eyes.

I wish him nothing but he best and love the guy but just cause he has a terminal illness doesn't make me call him a Rangers legend. Seems these days everyone and their granny gets called a Rangers legend,  some ex players should be shown the respect and love they deserve without having to throw the term about to folk that in reality aren't deserving of it

48 minutes ago, Willis said:

I'd probably agree tbh. Might sound horrible or cynical but if it wasn't for his illness I don't think he would be anywhere near as highly regarded as he is just now.

I also think he has some people using him for their own financial gain as well but that's just my opinion. Not necessarily suggesting the OP is one of them, just for the record.

We call them rangers legends games,but it would be impossible to get 14 rangers legends on a football park, 

Let's remember what's happening here ,14 x rangers players are flying from all over the world to play and show there tribute to one of our own,

I was not on the site debating who was and who was not a rangers legend,

In my eyes if you are prepared to travel distances to represent our great club that's more than enough for me .

6 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

I was not on the site debating who was and who was not a rangers legend,

Aye, some people are choosing the wrong time to be pernickety. Terminally ill ex-Ranger trying to raise money for a dreadful illness. Gets my vote.

12 hours ago, Willis said:

Captained the team to league and league cup double in 2004. PFA player of the year. Scored a few goals that season too. In my opinion that makes the guy a legend.

23 hours ago, Willis said:

I wish him nothing but he best and love the guy but just cause he has a terminal illness doesn't make me call him a Rangers legend. Seems these days everyone and their granny gets called a Rangers legend,  some ex players should be shown the respect and love they deserve without having to throw the term about to folk that in reality aren't deserving of it

One of they daft Rangers pages on facebook put up a pic of Buffel the day....first comment was from some daft wummin calling him an 'absolute legend'

I stopped short of telling her to fuck up and just blocked the page instead.

15 minutes ago, Sket said:

One of they daft Rangers pages on facebook put up a pic of Buffel the day....first comment was from some daft wummin calling him an 'absolute legend'

I stopped short of telling her to fuck up and just blocked the page instead.

Serious illness or tragedy effecting any of our ex players instantly makes them legends apparently. 

Great place to debate the man's status at our great club... Come on! 

Great player, showing unbelievable fight.

Let's remain respectful. 

Agreed legend gets banded about to easily in the modern era. There are probably less than 20 in our history. 

Is a "legends" game for a "legendary"  personal battle.  Selling a "legends" football top.

Leg end.