New manager watching?

scotty1976

8 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I wonder if the appointment is imminent and the players knew the new manager may have been watching?

May have contributed to the performance today?

Not that I'm complaining!!

Was there any special guests of the club in the directors box? question-1.gif

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Maybe Walter stepped out of the studio to take the half time team talk.:bow:

Even just having the great man inside Ibrox brings us good luck in itself!

I don't know if it's a Murty thing or the players have finally got their fingers out their arse but there is far less of the trying to walk it into the net now, so many more shots from outside the box, Toral likes a dig as well. Noticed it midweek as well we were shooting more from outside the box, Hyndman went close with one in the first half and McKay obviously scored from outside the area

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't know if it's a Murty thing or the players have finally got their fingers out their arse but there is far less of the trying to walk it into the net now, so many more shots from outside the box, Toral likes a dig as well. Noticed it midweek as well we were shooting more from outside the box, Hyndman went close with one in the first half and McKay obviously scored from outside the area

Noticed that myself. Certainly seems to be paying off. Our corner taking has moved on from that short pass nonsense too. Just imagine what a difference a seasoned manager with good tactics could make. 

Our squad  aren't world beaters but they have been under performing and showed today what they are capable of when they are allowed to go for goals instead of passing the match to death.

I thinks some people are getting over excited about a 6-0 win against hamilton who never turned up in the second half and pretty much chucked the towel in after 60 minutes. The majority of the team are still rotten, my opinion has not changed much from what it was for the last few month. Sooner this season is over and we gwt new players in, old ones out, and hooefully a decent manager who can implement tactics the better.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

:UK:

I wish. I'd give anything for that to happen. 

It would certainly rally the support at the very least.

I keep saying he should be left to enjoy retirement but I'd love him back at Ibrox at any capacity just for the good it would do for the morale of the whole club.

I'm 27 and he's the biggest living legend of my lifetime imo. Never let us down. And he's the one who came out and told the fans about the bank controlling  our funds when it could have cost him his job for all we know. He's done so much for us, the only way I'd want him back is if he volunteered. But Christ if he did it would be amazing.

He should be Knighted. Fuckin legend.