***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We go into the cauldron of hate tomorrow. We can only but ask that our lads give it their all. Bar a miracle, it's a fucking tall order to get any kind of result against them at this juncture. They are on a crest of a wave, whilst we are going through upheaval. Our new manager might give us a boost, but our lads are what they are and provided they give it their all, we can't ask for much more and I won't be too disappointed no matter the result. Even if we are taking a hiding, we keep our heads held high and we give them our support. The scum are just a bridge too far for this squad, but our day will come. I just hope it's sooner than later.

Post of the day ?

3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Wes

Hodson

Hill

Wilson

Wallace

Tav

Holt 

Hyndman

McKay

Waghorn 

Miller

This is apparently the team for tomorrow coming from a ex captain who spoke to Murty tonight don't know who it was. 

Seems weak in midfield to me. 

Would have Francis in for Waggy but happy enough.

1 hour ago, Torontoblue76 said:

hope this is the team. Best we can get at the moment. Bit of luck and you never know!

Not much defensive ability in that midfield but we need to put them on the back foot so I guess it's as good a game plan as any. We need to score a few goals to have a chance so let's just go for this!!!!

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Wes

Hodson

Hill

Wilson

Wallace

Tav

Holt 

Hyndman

McKay

Waghorn 

Miller

This is apparently the team for tomorrow coming from a ex captain who spoke to Murty tonight don't know who it was. 

Seen that on Twitter mate, looks fucking awful, will fear the worst if this true.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen that on Twitter mate, looks fucking awful, will fear the worst if this true.

What changes would you make? For me toral and Hyndman starting is a must.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Tav in midfield is as bad as Halliday.

Holt, possibly for Windass

Play a 442 as well.

I thought it was a 442 with Tav RM and hodson RB, think Windass could be a good shout we will need players like him on the break.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tav in midfield is as bad as Halliday.

Holt, possibly for Windass

Play a 442 as well.

Seems Tav will play right mid to stop there 2 down the left, whether it happens is a different story. 

Maybe a 4411 Miller dropping in behind Waggy. 

12 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Wes

Hodson

Hill

Wilson

Wallace

Tav

Holt 

Hyndman

McKay

Waghorn 

Miller

That is a shite team hopefully that is not true. Changes I would make would be toral for Holt and MOH for Waggy as we need the pace of him, having both miller and waghorn who are slow as fuck won't even make the tim defence bat an eyelid

Would actually like to see full backs operate more defensively tomorrow as they are dangerous on the wing. The key battle though is central mid. The problem is we need to have someone be stuck to brown, kick him, harass him, don't give him an inch. Do that and the midfield is ours.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I thought it was a 442 with Tav RM and hodson RB, think Windass could be a good shout we will need players like him on the break.

Don't think Windass has the correct attitude he has great potential as well. Watched him for the U20s a couple of weeks ago. If I asked someone who had never seen us play who he they thought was a first team player he would have been well down the list. He did only play the first half but didn't look interested at all. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Don't think Windass has the correct attitude he has great potential as well. Watched him for the U20s a couple of weeks ago. If I asked someone who had never seen us play who he they thought was a first team player he would have been well down the list. He did only play the first half but didn't look interested at all. 

Caixinha seems to be the sort of manager if you do right by him then he'll do right by you. Someone like windass needs to knuckle down, man up and stop with the twitter shite otherwise he'll be punted.

We need a team of professionals, willing to give their all for the team not a bunch of primadonas who want all the glory for the self but with minimal effort.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I really think there's a player in there, just needs the correct manager to bring it out, I'd like to see him given a chance further up or on the wing because he's too attack minded to be a CM