***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

If I was Murty, I would throw in  a pure curve ball. Lets be honest and say he is never going to have such a chance again, just like when Wee Dick put McCann through the middle against them. I would like to see something different but not off the wall altogether, I think a combination of pace and power up top would work so here is how I would have us.

Wes

Wallace          Hill        Wilson     Hodson

McKay         Toral      Hyndman      Holt   

Waghorn              O'Halloran          

The pace of O'Halloran could upset their defence because they would be in fear of balls over the top or down the sides imo, harsh on Miller and Tav ?  probably but why not have a go? everyone will be expecting us to park the bus and its not as though he is dependant on the result for future employment ? if it starts to fail then yes change back, but for god sake just have a go, baw on the deck and lets get into them :guns:

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

If I was Murty, I would throw in  a pure curve ball. Lets be honest and say he is never going to have such a chance again, just like when Wee Dick put McCann through the middle against them. I would like to see something different but not off the wall altogether, I think a combination of pace and power up top would work so here is how I would have us.

Wes

Wallace          Hill        Wilson     Hodson

McKay         Toral      Hyndman      Holt   

Waghorn              O'Halloran          

The pace of O'Halloran could upset their defence because they would be in fear of balls over the top or down the sides imo, harsh on Miller and Tav ?  probably but why not have a go? everyone will be expecting us to park the bus and its not as though he is dependant on the result for future employment ? if it starts to fail then yes change back, but for god sake just have a go, baw on the deck and lets get into them :guns:

Wallace at RB is some curveball mate.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Wallace at RB is some curveball mate.

Do you remember the time when Walter had Andy Little at left back on the team sheet against them? Pretty sure I didn't dream that, commentators accusing him of all sorts of black magic, but then Andy went straight up top.