***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:48 PM, philiprfc said:

Their defence isn't great, they have big powerful centerbacks but they're slow and weak on the turn. They also look weak defending the wing, McKay had Lustig on toast last game, and Tierney doesn't look anywhere near as convincing defending as he does going forward. Could even see that aginst St. Mirren.

Now if only we had some balance between pace and technical ability available to us :(

who watches the watchmen?

13 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Just me that thinks this is fucking laughable? We got pumped 5-1 in the game. 

IMG_1755.PNG

This is the sort of shite that infuriates me. It's what our team is made up of nowadays.

Fucking attention seekers that love social media. The absolute worst cunts in the world are pulling our shirt on weekly. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

This is the sort of shite that infuriates me. It's what our team is made up of nowadays.

Fucking attention seekers that love social media. The absolute worst cunts in the world are pulling our shirt on weekly. 

That's not even the worst of it. He obviously got abuse for posting it then some boy defended him so Windass messaged him on Twitter asking if he wanted a ticket for Sunday.

Windass is still young and uneducated in all this Rangers.  As much as this is 3 points to the club- it means everything g to the support.  Life for 90 mins revolves round this game and our players struggle to accept that. It's more than 3 points, it's pride it's a way of life, it's your side vs that side. It's everything that you stand for.  Fucking get into this shower Rangers!  Fuck thinking we'll get beat. Were gonna fucking do this, end that pishy teams run they're on and bring fake tan back down to earth.   The blood is fucking pumping. No surrender ya taigy bastards!!

Must admit that I am totally demotivated for this one. Cannot see anything but a sore yin coming our way. I will be with the Behind the Sofa Loyal come Sunday, only thing to decide is choosing between staying in like a craven coward or finding a Bear friendly pub in which to endure the afternoon amongst  fellow sufferers.

I didn't think I'd let this game get to me, nothing at stake in the league and been thinking we'll get a hiding.

The closer it's got the more optimistic I am, battle fever building today.

Will I ever learn?

Come kick off I'll be backing us for a 5-0 walk over. 

Intae them Rangers!!

100% effort and commitment from all 11 players is what we need on Sunday.

I cant see us winning the game because our defence is a shambles and we dont have any muscle in the middle of the park.

Would love this long unbeaten run to be ended by us, they need taken down a few pegs.

Come on Rangers give them hell on sunday!!!

40 minutes ago, BigJack1690 said:

100% effort and commitment from all 11 players is what we need on Sunday.

I cant see us winning the game because our defence is a shambles and we dont have any muscle in the middle of the park.

Would love this long unbeaten run to be ended by us, they need taken down a few pegs.

Come on Rangers give them hell on sunday!!!

That would do for me. :thumbup: