Where did you watch the game?

pcbear

I watched at home on my own, my daughter got me the 7 quid sky pass for now tv, i'm a lightweight with the drink so a 12 o clock kick off in a mixed pub down our way would be grief, when you watch it uninterrupted you take it in a bit more and I thought it was a good performance, started well then were played out of it for a while but we defo got a second wind and well deserved the equaliser(and more).

Went out tonight as a family to the Indian and the Cobra was flowing, if  was in the pub at 12 I would be a burst couch by four o clock or in jail.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

At home with a few beer.

My girlfriend was there to begin with and then left as she usually does because I become hard to listen to apparently.

Mines came up when it finished cos am a nervous wreck watching it:UK:

Need new slippers and carpet cos i hardly sat down and paced the floor for the 90 minutes, wemt to an energency call at half time.

No drink consumed.

Punched the light on my ceiling when we scored and nearly broke my hand!

WATP:UK:

In the house with a cup of tea at half time to calm my nerves.

The wife and kids somewhere else in the house because they don't understand my shouting at the TV.

Started drinking at 5 with a great big grin on my face and still going.

Watched the highlights  and laughed every time they squirmed that we drew with a team worth £500 million according to what the scum tell the press,