• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Anybody else wanking aye? 

What a handsome cunt and a gent to boot. Knows his shit too. Love the guy already :lol: 

I'm really, really hoping the guy is a success. Obviously because I want us to be successful, but also because I really like him. Seem like a decent, interesting, intelligent fellow.

Joy to listen to, talks far and away a much better game than our previous manager. 

What's refreshing is he actually seems to be thorough in his analysis of our opponents and takes the time to recognise their strengths.

I mean not bothering about our opponents for the last 18 months obviously worked well :lol:

Really looking forward to Saturday but we all know this will take time but hopefully we see a few elements of what Pedro is trying to integrate into our play.

Haven't heard a Rangers manager in a long time talk about the opposition like that. 

infact I actually can't remember anyone mentioning opposition players that require some attention at all???

i will however hold judgment because he is going to have to make some silk purses out of our team, that's the challenge 

By fuck this guy can hole an audience, the important part comes on Saturday though and 50,000 will be demanding he gets his team to walk the walk. Have to say though that his communication skills are second to none and hopefully his managerial skills are worthy of his charismatic personality. Wee Cathro must have missed the communication with media part of the coarses?.

Guest Lloyd72

Wifi is shit on this boat so I can't watch it, is it really as good as people are saying? I saw someone on twitter saying how he talked about there only being 2 leaders in the squad or something like that.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Shouldn't have watched that, that's me caught the fucking bug :lol:

I am scheduled to work 2pm til 10pm on Saturday and I have been trying bribery and all sorts of persuasive tactics to get a swap for an early shift so I can go and see 1st hand what sort of effect Pedro the Bullfighter has v hamilton..and no cunt is playing the game..:angrywillie:...Might be my 1st bullshit sickie phone call at 6am Saturday morning..Although it will look pretty bloody obvious that come 3pm I won't be snuggled up in bed with a 24hour dose of sickness...:confused:

Excited about this now tbh, seems to know what he's talking about. The question now is, can he transfer it to the pitch?

I'm not expecting a massive change on Saturday, it'll probably be a similar system with more work off the ball Id imagine. It'll be next before we see anything drastic. 

I am also excited to see some changes and what Pedro's team can do.

But let's give him time. There is already a lot of hype building around the training, the language used, what he can get out of this squad.

Let's see the ideas unfold on the pitch on Saturday..... I hope to see more aggression,  more shots, be excited to see the formation. 

Think not knowing his style, how he prefers to play, formations, corner tactics, defensive line, fullback instructions......add to the excitement.If it was another Scottish manager or ex Epl we would kinda know a lot of that already.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, KeyserSoze said:

It's fair to say he's not a fan of "tippy tappy " football. 

I think it will be back to the front as quickly and aggressively as possible- including long balls from the keeper.  

If that's the plan expect Garner to thrive in this new system