Pedro's Press Conference

Guest Lloyd72

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I seen that too. Waghorn's shooting practice ... just him and the goalie, on the edge of the 18-yard box no pressure shoots it along the ground right into the goalie. Absolutely pathetic effort ... wasn't sure whether to laugh or brush it off as only an effort in shoot practice but you see him doing the same things in games too - first half against Celtic too one-on-one with Gordon etc.

I now understand why he never uses his right foot in games, would never live down the embarrassment of an attempt like that in front of 50,000 :lol:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you think the way he had the yellows lined up in training gives us an insight to the team at the weekend?

Wallace Hill Wilson Tav 

all in yellow bibs lined up like a back four.

Think also Toral and Holt in bibs at the same point. 

5 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

It speaks volumes that folk are surprised and excited that a manager is doing the basics exactly as you'd expect him to be doing in the first place!

Hopefully he gets a good response from the squad and those who are still pining for their old gaffer can join him down in Nottingham as soon as can be arranged.

And for inflated transfer fees!

5 hours ago, Marky. said:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10803703/caixinha-happy-to-start-work

I'm extremely happy that after watching those 5 games, Pedro has seen we need to be more 'aggressive' when it comes to finishing.

He talks about how he wants to change his team to 'attack the spaces', rather than 'just touching the ball' and has emphasis on being more aggressive in the box meaning taking our chances, and players being in and around the six yard box to attack.

I know it didn't exactly take a genius to notice that we were doing these things wrong, but I'm glad he had recognised it and look forward to hopefully seeing some results.

giphy3.gif

11 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Don't think press conferences will ever be a problem for him anyway. 

However hope people don't get too carried away by how well he comes across and expect him to implement his style immediately. Not expecting too much difference in the coming weeks, best to be patient. 

Negative bastard there's always one.

Yes our Pedro is making it hard to not get a wee bit excited. :happy:  If he can get the players to respond over the next few weeks maybe some can survive the cull at the end of the season, we will have to wait and see.

Looking forward to the game on Saturday. 

59 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Refusing to get carried away but I listened to the full 16-minute interview on YouTube earlier and he impressed me. 

He has a passion in the way he speaks and the courage of his convictions. 

I'm still unsure of him but I'm pretty certain that if he does fail, then it won't be for under-estimating our club and the importance of winning like Le Guen and Warburton did. 

That's a step in the right direction at least. 

Same, I don't want to get carried away but it's hard not to. 

Part of you is just so hopeful that it's going to be a miracle appointment, then the other part is terrified we'll be worse off. 

Just need to reserve my judgement until I see how the team plays on Saturday. Perhaps the more telling game will be Motherwell in 2 weeks after he's had a bit more time to bed in. 

Guide us to wins and points Pedro, impressed by his demeanor and liked the intensity and passion shown in training, like his thinking on attacking ect, but he wont fix the problems over night, he'll need investment and a transfer window, but show us a step in the right direction starting with a good win on Saturday and show the same fight as Sunday against every team left and I'll be happy.

Fucking stinking "spoke well" patter is up there with the likes of "dave king is a rangers man". Atrocious. 

That fucking piss boiling "spoke well" patter aside, I like the cut of the cunt's jib....... although I did say similar about Warburton when that bald snake rat fink fuck pig cunt bastard was waxing lyrical about 6am pish tests for hydration  (fetish) purposes. Weird dick. Fuck off rat.

Pedro is clearly meticulous, passionate and that's a start. Have my doubts about his experience to date but I still think it's a fucking sickener that these cunts masquerading as Rangers even need a rocket up the arse, the rocket should be planted firmly in anus every time they pull the shirt over their good for nothing heads. 

Since Walter left we have been stranded. It's time we had a hard nosed cunt in the boardroom and a hard nosed cunt in the dugout. Sadly at the moment, until proven otherwise, we have neither.

Edit: pedro does exude charisma so I hope it translates on to the pitch. Light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully. Just hope that old sick-eyes king ponies up or fucks off.

9 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Fucking stinking "spoke well" patter is up there with the likes of "dave king is a rangers man". Atrocious. 

That fucking piss boiling "spoke well" patter aside, I like the cut of the cunt's jib....... although I did say similar about Warburton when that bald snake rat fink fuck pig cunt bastard was waxing lyrical about 6am pish tests for hydration  (fetish) purposes. Weird dick. Fuck off rat.

Pedro is clearly meticulous, passionate and that's a start. Have my doubts about his experience to date but I still think it's a fucking sickener that these cunts masquerading as Rangers even need a rocket up the arse, the rocket should be planted firmly in anus every time they pull the shirt over their good for nothing heads. 

Since Walter left we have been stranded. It's time we had a hard nosed cunt in the boardroom and a hard nosed cunt in the dugout. Sadly at the moment, until proven otherwise, we have neither.

Edit: pedro does exude charisma so I hope it translates on to the pitch. Light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully. Just hope that old sick-eyes king ponies up or fucks off.

Your language woulld make a prostitute blush

:lol:

There was no team news. Pedro out!

Actually very excited. If his sheer chutzpah translates into results we'll win the Europa League next season along with the treble. What I liked was not just that he does his homework, but he doesn't need to shroud it all in deep mystery. He fucking told us what he was doing and what he learnt. So looking forward to this. |In fact I haven't looked forward to a new manger since Advocaat. If I remember correctly we were 3-0 down at half time in the Champions league to a minnow Irish team and won 5-3, then won the league twice at a canter. It may all come crashing down but I think King was right about one thing. This squad is not as bad as its results and Pedro will get the best out of them. Hopefully enough for second this year and the Scottish Cup.

30 minutes ago, KWBear said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Kinda felt that too. 

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Miller didn't seem too happy in his presser tbh

All they asked him was about being an assistant. he made it clear he wants to play, but no, they kept on asking. It would have pissed me off too!

Just now, writingranger said:

All they asked him was about being an assistant. he made it clear he wants to play, but no, they kept on asking. It would have pissed me off too!

It was just general throughout but on reflection, he's probably pissed off at the negativity of the journos and can't be arsed with them. Probably nothing to do with PC. 

20 minutes ago, writingranger said:

There was no team news. Pedro out!

Actually very excited. If his sheer chutzpah translates into results we'll win the Europa League next season along with the treble. What I liked was not just that he does his homework, but he doesn't need to shroud it all in deep mystery. He fucking told us what he was doing and what he learnt. So looking forward to this. |In fact I haven't looked forward to a new manger since Advocaat. If I remember correctly we were 3-0 down at half time in the Champions league to a minnow Irish team and won 5-3, then won the league twice at a canter. It may all come crashing down but I think King was right about one thing. This squad is not as bad as its results and Pedro will get the best out of them. Hopefully enough for second this year and the Scottish Cup.

See what, I totally agree. There are very good players inside Tav, Keirnan, Windass, Dodoo and even Garner, but in a different way. 

43 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

See what, I totally agree. There are very good players inside Tav, Keirnan, Windass, Dodoo and even Garner, but in a different way. 

Must be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very deep inside.

In my last post I did state his stats do not jump out at me/ get me excited and now I hope he proves me wrong. After seeing his press conferences and the way he talks I do think the board have appointed a very good manager !! Putting my neck on the line but I think he can turn this ship around ??

Finally got round to watching it.

I know we shouldn't "throw ourselves" at him, but fuck me he's brilliant to listen to.

His knowledge of Hamilton was superb considering he arrived from another continent less than a week ago.

He sounds a very committed guy and leaves no stone unturned.

Absolutely buzzing for Saturday. Really hope he gets off to a flyer.