• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Doubt you watched him today

You never saw him in all the other games he's played because he's been class in nearly every one of them

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Doubt you watched him today

Correct, but he is still better than the normal drivel that plays, in theory we don't have any superstars at our disposal so hyndmann will always be a better option.

A belated April fools joke perhaps?

Not a very good one at that, although nothing would surprise me about those bastards. Trying to unsettle a good young player? You would think we've still to play them twice, with the media trying to unsettle one of our best players. Oh wait! We do have to play them twice.??

Hyndman is very talented. Good touch, good technique, good awareness - also makes those late runs into the box which are very difficult to pick up. 

He was poor yesterday but he's only 20 and that's what you get from youth. Over the piece so far he has been excellent for us - if we can make his loan perm in the summer or at least, get him in on another year it would be great. I doubt he would go to the scum. 

They lad looks ok at times and can be better than any of our players.  I'd fully expect the tranny to get more out of him if the rumour is true. From the players point of veiw he would get a crack at champions league,earn more money and play with better players.

its a typical signing of the modern era that I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Decent player but surrounded by a sea of pish which is making him look better struggled yesterday i thought.

This is what happens with loan players you put them in the shop window for someone else.

The Sunday Mail and Daily Record are a vehicle for that mobs propaganda and to run negative Rangers stories. They are actually getting out of hand with some of the pish they print about "them".

Should Hyndman leave Bournemouth he would be looking at the English League.  

3 minutes ago, MasterD said:

If they wanted him I'm not sure why people think he wouldn't consider it.

I doubt some wee American gives a fuck about going from 1 to the other.

Was about to post exactly this

He's not going to give a fuck about jumping sides considering he's been here 3 months fs 

If they manage to agree a deal with Bournemouth and he's getting more wages & champions league football then we can wave him out the door

he is a 20 year old boy and has been fantastic, interestingly in the news reel he said the best thing about Scotland was the city...i feel that would be the worst thing about Scotland should he move, he wouldn't be able to live in it...