*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck neither he is, controversial but McKay on for Hyndman? Can't be worse surely.

Hyndman usually better second half once the play slows down he's been poor first half, McKay should be on though we need some pace.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Waggy1872 said:

1 half of football might suit McKay seeing as he's pish over 90 

I think in behind a striker in a free role he'd be better, Windass too but who knows what Caixinha will do.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck neither he is, controversial but McKay on for Hyndman? Can't be worse surely.

I'm not getting this Hyndman stuff - taking out one player we know is capable of at least controlling the ball and not soiling himself when it comes in his direction, yet leaving that front three to stink up the place?

McKay for one of them, preferably Windass for another.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't disagree mate but we are further behind Aberdeen due to the Motherwell and Kilmarnock games under Pedro than we ever were under Warburton.

I take your point though. 

And the Dundee and Caley Thistle game. I won't include Murty's final game because that was more like 1 point gained other than 2 points dropped given the way the season has gone.

We have to remember bears . The sheep are up for this .

I think we have done ok defensively ,ok in midfield . The usual up front .

I honestly think ,we will scrape a win today .

Probably come off waghorns testicle on the way in . In other words . Some will hale him as a hero

1 minute ago, jim89 said:

Pick your subs :lol:

17799983_1509166159102134_58479925304523

shame we're limited to 3. I've no idea what I'd change so probably keep it as is. We've competed reasonably well but should take our chances and we'd be winning this game. Compete repeat of last time we were up at that shit hole. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Smile said:

Hyndman usually better second half once the play slows down, McKay should be on though we need some pace.

I just don't think his hearts in it today which is a shame, McKay has a spark of brilliance in him so he could be the difference for us. But keep toral on Corners

Just now, Hilly86 said:

I'm not getting this Hyndman stuff - taking out one player we know is capable of at least controlling the ball and not soiling himself when it comes in his direction, yet leaving that front three to stink up the place?

This is not the game for McKay just yet. We need someone a bit braver.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Garner Booking was a bad one so early on he's needing to wise up.

That 45 mins was bassicly his Rangers career summed up in one half .daft booking missed chance and a great ball for waghorn 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Hilly86 said:

We all know Miller isn't going to get taken off, I'd like Waghorn off but I don't want McKay out wide, Garner needs to stay on imo. 

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

That was fairly even, with us having the better chances.

I often think Waghorn shouldn't play for us but he's probably the one player we have in our attack who's demonstrably capable of doing something out of the blue.

Unfortunately, him doing anything constructive that doesn't make him look pathetic is considered 'out of the blue'...

Archived