Hayes dive

Anybody got a replay of it? Looked like he just fell over to get a free kick with little or no contact from Holt. Nothing was made of it during the game - not a surprise with Walker commentating (if it had been Garner he'd have been called an embarrassment). There's countless replays being shown of the Garner incident. It wasn't the only time Holt got penalised for blatant dives against him too.  There was another one just before that.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Hayes dived but Garners was just far worse.

Theres diving and there's revealing you're a fucking homosexual during a game 

I'm not doubting that garner went down way too easy..But there was contact..And that wee cunt walkers reaction to it was predictably biased..

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I'm not doubting that garner went down way too easy..But there was contact..And that wee cunt walkers reaction to it was predictably biased..

Absolutely there was contact and I agree about Walker, but I can't be having the way Garner went down. He's pish and offers next to nothing in a game. Embarrassing that he has song.

45 minutes ago, now then forever said:

Anybody got a replay of it? Looked like he just fell over to get a free kick with little or no contact from Holt. Nothing was made of it during the game - not a surprise with Walker commentating (if it had been Garner he'd have been called an embarrassment). There's countless replays being shown of the Garner incident. It wasn't the only time Holt got penalised for blatant dives against him too.  There was another one just before that.

One of the worst decisions ever, not only was there no contact but ffs how can a blind man not see a blatant dive ,in fact you were correct first time he just fell over. Garner was a delayed reaction but the boy should have walked for using his head TWICE after also tackling late and heavy.

49 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never happened mate. 

You notice Walker is all for what is in fact cheating, with players going down with the slightest touch, but if a Rangers player does it oh no that's a different matter. 

Walker is on record, a few years ago, for saying that it is a strikers duty to fall at the slightest touch and win an advantage.

If it was the other way about then Walker/Crocker would have been going on and on about Garner and his indiscipline, stupidity, immaturity and needlessly getting himself involved.

That said, Garner needs to up his game sharpish or he will need to find a new club, not good enough at the moment.

18 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Excuse me Garner had every right to go down as to quote Walker after replay from opposite side "he only tickled his nose" 

:ohmy::ohmy:

Exactly mate, he admitted there was contact but still couldn't bring himself to criticise him for it.

He's an absolute joke of a pundit and bitter to the core. 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Double standards.

Walker is a wee bitter cunt. Garner goes down after contact and gets slaughtered yet Joe Lewis trys to get Garner sent off when there is zero contact, not one mention of that.

You will be getting accused of being taig-like soon.

“I did it on occasion. I don’t think I was flamboyant as Robben but if I wanted to make sure the referee had seen what I thought was a foul I would choose not to stay on my feet and go to ground.

“I would put pressure on the referee - what do you think ref? Is this a penalty or not? And sometimes it would go for you.

“A lot of people will say that’s cheating but I think cheating's part of the game, as unpleasant and distasteful as that sounds.

“It was interesting listening to Jose Mourinho’s comments on the goal that Chelsea gave away when he said they had an opportunity to foul the player in the middle of the park and that they should have taken it.

“So you can see his mind set that there’s a clear deliberate and cynical ploy to bring someone down, albeit outside the box.”

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9475916/ex-celtic-striker-andy-walker-says-diving-is-part-of-the-game&ved=0ahUKEwjJ6eO4tZjTAhUIBcAKHQsLBDgQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNEmCvMw3kUO4bnf5_vVexeNDjsUOg

5 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

I'm sure handy wanker admitted to diving himself on snyde a while back himself 

Oh yes he dived on many occasions. He used to treat the penalty box as a swimming pool whenever he got near there.

Walker really gets on my nerves, even more than Sutton. Maybe it's because Sutton has always been a cheated, never defeated bastard??

6 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Excuse me Garner had every right to go down as to quote Walker after replay from opposite side "he only tickled his nose" 

:ohmy::ohmy:

Isnt that what Walker normally calls "asking a question of the referee."  

Look at the Sheep goalie rolling around as if shot by a sniper, could have gotten Garner a second yellow yet Garner never touched him.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Isnt that what Walker normally calls "asking a question of the referee."  

Look at the Sheep goalie rolling around as if shot by a sniper, could have gotten Garner a second yellow yet Garner never touched him.

At first glance I would have gave a yellow. Ref had a vetter view and tv shows that keeper was not touched by Garner as you say.

Still waiting to hear the media discuss this con.

Garner did himself no favours. However there was slight forward movement towards his face TWICE making contact with him.

Hayes was touched in the back, not pushed, touched. It was blatant diving.

The keepers was worse as there was no foul. He wanted to make it seem that way and he wanted JG to get a second yellow.

Of course, it's all big bad Rangers incidents, despite the fact our player got a broken nose. 

Media are scum.

walker is the satans spawn, it's a wonder he's not chasing up getting Joey Garner punished for alleged dive, he's like one of his predecessor's gerry micknee who hounded Duncan Ferguson until they got him 3 months in jail with less evidence than yesterday's obvious contact from the sheepshaggers player, walkers a CUNT, micknee is a CUNT and so is anybody that takes their part in this incident ! 

image.gif.e3025435fb20240679cc64246e37097e.gif