Hayes dive

1 minute ago, now then forever said:

Thanks!

That's a shocker. 

The keepers was just as bad.  Though apparently according to some newspapers Garner was fortunate to avoid a red after incidents with Jack and then the Aberdeen goalkeeper..

Garner made no contact with their keeper - his reaction was as bad a Garners. 

Seems according to McInnes they controled the whole game if thats the case ya fukin bawbag how the fuck did you get beat 3-0 the media are the same we got lucky now if that had been the fukin beadrattlers it would have been a footballing wonder

Just now, Zulu said:

Seems according to McInnes they controled the whole game if thats the case ya fukin bawbag how the fuck did you get beat 3-0 the media are the same we got lucky now if that had been the fukin beadrattlers it would have been a footballing wonder

The poisonous hatred towards Rangers is evident most after a good win, no-one can take it, celtc have just won their 6th consecutive title and their fans are still greeting cause Rangers won yesterday :lol: 

Watched sportscene last night(don't usually but had to last night) and that cunt Michael Stewart was fuckin ragin about the Wilson penalty incident in the first half, maybe I'm biased but I saw fuck all at all in it. He seemed absolutely devastated that we won the game. Another bitter Rangers hating cunt who genuinely can't hide it. :Fod:

10 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Watched sportscene last night(don't usually but had to last night) and that cunt Michael Stewart was fuckin ragin about the Wilson penalty incident in the first half, maybe I'm biased but I saw fuck all at all in it. He seemed absolutely devastated that we won the game. Another bitter Rangers hating cunt who genuinely can't hide it. :Fod:

What's almost as bad are the former Rangers players who appease them to keep a job in the media. Very few actually stick up for us. McCann and Wilkins are about the only two

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

What's almost as bad are the former Rangers players who appease them to keep a job in the media. Very few actually stick up for us. McCann and Wilkins are about the only two

Was right in the corner under the wee sky tv Hut and looked up when we scored one of the goals and both McCann and Boyd were shall we say pleased at what they were seeing.:lol:

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

walker is the satans spawn, it's a wonder he's not chasing up getting Joey Garner punished for alleged dive, he's like one of his predecessor's gerry micknee who hounded Duncan Ferguson until they got him 3 months in jail with less evidence than yesterday's obvious contact from the sheepshaggers player, walkers a CUNT, micknee is a CUNT and so is anybody that takes their part in this incident ! 

image.gif.e3025435fb20240679cc64246e37097e.gif

And big Dunky had over 40,000 witnesses saying he never touched Mcstay.?

13 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm not doubting that garner went down way too easy..But there was contact..And that wee cunt walkers reaction to it was predictably biased..

Sorry, but as much as I hate that prick Walker, I couldn't disagree with his comments re. the embarrassment that is Joey "Hardman" Garner. As much a hardman as Ian Black.

16 hours ago, ianferguson said:

One of the worst decisions ever, not only was there no contact but ffs how can a blind man not see a blatant dive ,in fact you were correct first time he just fell over. Garner was a delayed reaction but the boy should have walked for using his head TWICE after also tackling late and heavy.

No enough said about the tackle, cun't tried to cripple garner.

8 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Garner did himself no favours. However there was slight forward movement towards his face TWICE making contact with him.

Hayes was touched in the back, not pushed, touched. It was blatant diving.

The keepers was worse as there was no foul. He wanted to make it seem that way and he wanted JG to get a second yellow.

Of course, it's all big bad Rangers incidents, despite the fact our player got a broken nose. 

Media are scum.

Not a word on that. Not a single fucking word. Imagine if it had been Garner...