Foderingham.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't want to watch it back to find out but if I remember right he actually started to come out for it then changed his mind. Poor decision making.

Same mate, I'm remembering it from real time, he started to come, changed his mind and that meant Tav then had to make up the extra ground, hung him out to dry

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Foderingham but even I could have got to the first one. He may as well have been standing on his left post ffs. 

Not too sure about the second though, I'd have bet Tav getting to the ball first over Fod and he still didn't get it so not sure if he can be blamed 

Am I fuck criticising the only player that has been in form for us this season, maybe one or two slight errors today but most of the players in front of him let him down and not for the first time this season. That along with a niggling injury that he played through. Would've been a lot worse off without today.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I really like Foderingham but even I could have got to the first one. He may as well have been standing on his left post ffs. 

Not too sure about the second though, I'd have bet Tav getting to the ball first over Fod and he still didn't get it so not sure if he can be blamed 

I think he could have probably got to it if he had came out as soon as the ball was played through but tbh his hesitancy has probably cost him.

36 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Quite surprised at the lack of criticism of him on here today. Thought his positioning for the first goal was awful and then if he had came out to clear the ball instead of changing his mind and leaving it for Tav to make a last ditch tackle we could have avoided conceding the penalty as well.

Maybe it's time to see what Alnwick has to offer in these remaining games since we've nothing to play for now anyway.

As I've said many times, he's a great shot stopper, but his all round game is fucking horrible and embarassing at times. 

He is just not what we need and I do blame him at both goals, as it's exactly what he's not got as a keeper.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Am I fuck criticising the only player that has been in form for us this season, maybe one or two slight errors today but most of the players in front of him let him down and not for the first time this season. That along with a niggling injury that he played through. Would've been a lot worse off without today.

How do you know that though?

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

As I've said many times, he's a great shot stopper, but his all round game is fucking horrible and embarassing at times. 

He is just not what we need and I do blame him at both goals, as it's exactly what he's not got as a keeper.

Youre a fuckin tosser. One of the goals was a penalty. How the fuck is that the keepers fault

Guest Lloyd72
18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If he's carrying an injury that's even more reason to let him sit out a few and give the other boy a chance.

Good point, tbh if he wasn't 100% I wouldn't have started him.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That wasn't an opinion :lol:

Ok, I've got the crayons out for you.

Me by saying the - let's hate on everyone thing.

Automatically means I do not agree with your assessment of Fod, it also hints that I think people are pissed off and are just looking to blame anyone and everyone for today's result.

I cannot make it more simpler for you.

It is clearly an opinion, and one which is the opposite of yours. Wait, stop eating that crayon, I need it for when @Bluepeter9 comes online.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Ok, I've got the crayons out for you.

Me by saying the - let's hate on everyone thing.

Automatically means I do not agree with your assessment of Fod, it also hints that I think people are pissed off and are just looking to blame anyone and everyone for today's result.

I cannot make it more simpler for you.

It is clearly an opinion, and one which is the opposite of yours. Wait, stop eating that crayon, I need it for when @Bluepeter9 comes online.

Not looking to blame anyone and everyone at all. I've blamed him because I think he's at fault.

Him and Halliday for the 1st goal.

Him alone for the 2nd.

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's it.

Not commanding enough for me. Not brave enough for me. Got an error or two in him.

He's a very decent shot stopper but he was what MW wanted. 

Probably out POTY but that says something about how shite our defenders and midefields have been this season.

I'd take 2m for him.

45 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Thought beerman was poor mate, Roberts had his number all match.

The two met in an under 20's international recently where apparently the latter gave our boy a real roasting all game. Brenda was aware of this as I heard in his pre match interview today. . ..When was the last time Roberts  started for them? The taigs didn't need any further advantage today without handing it to them on a fucking plate. So much for the managers scrupulous attention to detail with preparation on the opposition.

First goal it looked like Wilson blocked his view and was slightly wrong footed. I'd question the defence/midfield more for that one, not one player making any effort to win the ball. 

He should've swept up that ball before Tav committed the foul/penalty. 

Made some solid saves through the game though. 

Still my player of the season. 

25 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

The two met in an under 20's international recently where apparently the latter gave our boy a real roasting all game. Brenda was aware of this as I heard in his pre match interview today. . ..When was the last time Roberts  started for them? The taigs didn't need any further advantage today without handing it to them on a fucking plate. So much for the managers scrupulous attention to detail with preparation on the opposition.

Im getting a distinct impression that Pedro will be a total dud, and punted before Christmas.

Fod never even moved for the first goal (where was Halliday though?!) and he should 100% have left his line and cleared that second. Tav was second for that ball all day long and was left with little choice. However Fod saved us another couple of times later on. That's football. Long and short of it is that we were the second best team in all areas.

Go away, improve and come back for the bastards another day. 

Not seen the game back and you can see fuck all from the west stand for the second half but thought he was pretty decent today. Think it's hard to judge him for the first. McGregor(?) could have picked any spot he fancied with the amount of time he had on the ball. 

Reckon we'll be lucky to keep hold of him for next season.