Did Brenda set up Caixinha?

Thermopylae

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

So did Brenda ask him to smile for the camera??  Pedro is another mccoist,wants to be everyone's friend but can't manage

In fairness ally was never laughing after the (numerous) shite performances and I remember that famous occasion when it nearly all spilled over with Lennon at an old firm 

18 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

I remember that famous occasion when it nearly all spilled over with Lennon at an old firm 

I'm sure they kissed and made up on the Golf course the following day. 

Think Pedro's just tried to be decent in defeat but will learn it's not appreciated when it's to that extent. Was humiliating to see but he gets the benefit of the doubt this time from me with being foreign but the board will have to school him more.

The same with saying the team were a bag of nerves before kick off. No doubt he's trying to get a reaction from the players but we know it will be used by our media and the scum to hound us about the Rangers team that was afraid for years.

13 hours ago, Dickie said:

So did Brenda ask him to smile for the camera??  Pedro is another mccoist,wants to be everyone's friend but can't manage

It's early days but the smiling at the end of the game is something no manager should be doing after an OF loss .Especially the way we lost 

7 hours ago, Blue72 said:

In fairness ally was never laughing after the (numerous) shite performances and I remember that famous occasion when it nearly all spilled over with Lennon at an old firm 

Yes he would have been laughing later at the karaoke ? 

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

People tend to take a still image or a few seconds of footage then attach their own narrative to them.  Halliday looks at Brown during the prematch handshakes and it's evidence of his staunchness.  Barton looks at the mascot standing in front of Brown and is accused of shiting himself.  Pedro laughs and this is now evidence of Brendan having mentality manipulated him.

Some amount of shite spouted on here.

Usually by your good self so it's a surprise your not involved ?

8 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

People tend to take a still image or a few seconds of footage then attach their own narrative to them.  Halliday looks at Brown during the prematch handshakes and it's evidence of his staunchness.  Barton looks at the mascot standing in front of Brown and is accused of shiting himself.  Pedro laughs and this is now evidence of Brendan having mentality manipulated him.

Some amount of shite spouted on here.

Want a straw?

Fuck Barton.

13 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

I didn't watch the highlights but they are talking on clyde just now about the manager smiling on the touchline with rogers at the final whistle yesterday. First and foremost I expect the manager and players to be hurting at least as much as I am after a non-performance like that but I'm sure rogers knew exactly what he was doing when he set the manager up for the camera just to add insult to injury ... hopefully Pedro now knows what he's up against

I think you and the support in general give Rodgers far to much credit, he's a decent manager with a club who have the best players and by the length of the M8 the biggest funds, it's easy to b magnanimous in victory, he's got the easy life and Scottish Football has been so devoid of so called big names for a few years that as long as he's winning he'll be untouchable in the media.

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Want a straw?

Fuck Barton.

Barton is once again playing football in one of the worlds top leagues.  A very good player that could've been a real asset for us had be been given a chance at Rangers.  I wish him all the best.

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Barton is once again playing football in one of the worlds top leagues.  A very good player that could've been a real asset for us had be been given a chance at Rangers.  I wish him all the best.

He was fucking awful in the 5 games, He's a fucking wank as well.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He was fucking awful in the 5 games, He's a fucking wank as well.

Warburton was completely incompetent and our entire squad is filled with below average shite.  I imagine it would be difficult for anyone to go in to that side and perform well.  After the 5-1 game Joey's probably called the manager out for being a useless cunt and I don't blame him.  He should've been given a pat on the back.  At a time when we're desperate for quality players we give a guy with 250 games in the EPL a cheque for about a million quid just to walk away from us :lol:

fuck sake you lot really are paranoid. they were both just talking to each other at the end of the game. i know they are rivals but our club is about showing respect and pedro isn't allowed to smile? get a grip fs. would you rather he stormed off the pitch like a little kid throwing a tantrum? no matter what happens if we get defeated by our rivals we take the time to congratulate the opposition. that's what our club is about. you'll find some clubs out there who wouldn't bother their arse or show respect to a team that wins a title (looking at hibs). 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's early days but the smiling at the end of the game is something no manager should be doing after an OF loss .Especially the way we lost 

At the end of any loss especially an OF 

if you fail st your job regardless whether in football or not, it's never a good idea to be smiling and joking 

58 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If the barney was about a lack of winning mentality with MW and the squad then he's a wank who was bang on the money.

Don't disagree, I just hate the prick.

57 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Warburton was completely incompetent and our entire squad is filled with below average shite.  I imagine it would be difficult for anyone to go in to that side and perform well.  After the 5-1 game Joey's probably called the manager out for being a useless cunt and I don't blame him.  He should've been given a pat on the back.  At a time when we're desperate for quality players we give a guy with 250 games in the EPL a cheque for about a million quid just to walk away from us :lol:

He was as bad as we had.

Happy to fuck he's away.

My problem is what has Pedro done in management? He is a hell of a gamble and we will soon find out what he is all about Saturday as anything but a win is unacceptable. 

Harry Rednapp went to Birmingham and if they go down he won't take a penny, Could we have not went for a tried and trusted manager like Harry for 2 or 3 years on a basic wage but have a match after the said time against Spurs or someone at Ibrox and give him the proceeds from the match?

If Pedro does not succeed as I don't think he will get more than £5m for transfer fees then he is on a hiding to nothing as it's not enough and until the board do something then we are gonna get the same shite next season and Celtic will have another free crack at the champions league again. 

As usual we will here jack shit from club 1872 as they would never dare question Mr King and his so called false promises while driving down our share prices then delisting it. 

We are a joke from the chairman ( Who can't be fucked to attend matches) down, Scott Brown we make look a player that's how embarrising it is. The first 25 minutes on Sunday we could have easily been 3 down and that's worrying. 

As I said a win or nothing Saturday as if they go through the whole domestic  season undefeated then we will never hear the end  of it.

Thank you Mr King for the lack of quality and money invested it's worrying and that's why the last manager probably fucked of.

As for Pedro I wish him all the best and hope he turns us around but with no investment what chance does he have.  

Our chairman has already stated 2nd is good enough which I find alarming. 

14 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Makes me wonder why Crooks got sent out on loan, might not have been technically the best but his height and presence surely would have helped in midfield

Can't train people to stop being a shitebag unfortunately, we've got far too many of them

Did you not watch crooks against hearts???

Just now, Valance1690 said:

I did...he had a terrible performance along with 9 others that night...

Not seen enough to judge him though, can't be worse than playing Halliday in midfield surely.

It was one of the worst debut I have ever seen he is as slow as a week in jail.

granted whole team was shite but crooks is not the answer 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

It was one of the worst debut I have ever seen he is as slow as a week in jail.

granted whole team was shite but crooks is not the answer 

Aye he looked like he was completely lacking match sharpness

Don't think he's the answer long term but out of what we started the season with in centre mid and what we are left with

Barton, Krancjar, Rossiter, Halliday, Holt, Crooks, Windass 

He's got to be worth a try lol