Most Worrying Stats

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye exactly aswell as Niko another one that made me think was Bates and the 50k next to him ... if you were to ask me a complete guess what a young boy that's unproven signing from Raith Rovers for Rangers would be on wage-wise, I'd guess a grand a week.

That's a good shout. Do you really think McKay is one of our top earners though? 

14 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Look at the length of contract MW has lumbered us with, some of the dross we cannot offload till 2019-20

valuations are from 'transfer market'.  Don't shoot the messenger

Column C is 'End of Contract' 

wmcxaq.jpg

In fairness that's not that bad. We could have been giving out 5 year contracts like they were sweets. 

Waghorn and Kiernan should be persuaded to move this summer, if they're told they're not part of the first team plans. Kranjcar I would try and flog to the MLS/China/Middle East, providing we don't need to pay him off he can go for free.

We'd want the likes of Rossiter and Windass on long deals in case they turn good, likewise with Dodoo and Alnwick. 

17 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

In fairness that's not that bad. We could have been giving out 5 year contracts like they were sweets. 

Waghorn and Kiernan should be persuaded to move this summer, if they're told they're not part of the first team plans. Kranjcar I would try and flog to the MLS/China/Middle East, providing we don't need to pay him off he can go for free.

We'd want the likes of Rossiter and Windass on long deals in case they turn good, likewise with Dodoo and Alnwick. 

Aye it could definitely be a lot worse. The other side to the coin is if we had the entire squad with contracts up this/next season, we'd be in a spot of bother. And it's alright saying the entire teams pish get it to fuck, but the reality is we can't afford that. 

23 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Rossiter on a long term deal? We will never see him play for Rangers again imo 

Windass has disappointed to date, but saying that, so have full team minus a very small few this season.

Looks like to get rid of the duds, we will need to make a large loss as no way any teams would pay decent cash for Halliday, Kiernan or waghorn.....unless the deluded warburton takes them to forest!

30 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Rossiter on a long term deal? We will never see him play for Rangers again imo 

He may not, but with a good pre-season behind him and staying injury-free, i'd expect him to be a big part of our plans in future. 

He was very highly rated down south, and it would be very foolish to let him go this early. He's the kind of player that if we let go on a free, will go on to become a £10million player elsewhere

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Liverpool did value him at around £8m iirc but his time here will have shaved a zero or 2 off the end of that figure.

Anyone can value anyone at anything mate did they get 8 million for him? Tarriers value Dembele at 40

ive seen nothing in him for Rangers or even the small amount of times for Liverpool or England under 19s that justifies any hype 

The biggest problem we have is the number of players needed to push on, firstly we won't be buying more than 4/5 players IMO but need about 7/8 plus it's not that easy getting rid of players on big long contracts if they don't won't to go, anyone remember Winston Bogarde?

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Absolutely no chance mate 

sorry but that's mental 

I didn't say he's worth that currently, but he could be. He has potential, whether or not he fulfils that is another thing altogether. His compensation value for an English club to take him was around £6.5million, so Liverpool clearly rated him.

Look at Charlie Adam, Ross McCormack etc. as examples of players who we let go too early, when we could have made good money on them had we been smarter