Has the manager already lost the dressing room?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's learned fuck all from Sunday which is a disgrace and as I said few months ago someone like Tommy Wright would've been a far better option in my eyes. Understands the club and the Scottish game and knows how to get the best out of a limited group of players on a small budget. I hope caixinha proves me wrong yet but I fear we've got this horribly wrong again. 

31 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Ffs  , it's not his team. Sick of cunts blaming Pedro - any manager couldn't make these clowns play football

It wasn't Murtys team either but he set it up to compete and have a chance. A good manager can get more out of players who lack in ability. Pedro is getting less. I hope I am proven wrong. But right now he looks a dud 

Ive been blamin the players for some time, but a Rangers manager has a responsibility to make sure that never ever happens. I dunno if you can come back from that. The only way he will or can is hes a ridiculous network of contacts and players that no one else seems to have. Unlikely. 

That today isn't acceptable.

This is why frank de boer said he wouldn't make over a club midway through a season. Warburton had a summer to shape his team, Pedro has inherited his duds.

Its hard to say if the manager has it or not because this squad is without a doubt the worst squad in the top flight in my lifetime. The biggest challenge is offloading these players because on the basis of these performances who the fuck would want them? If we can manage to sell some and get some funds in as well as the highly unlikely investment then we could improve otherwise get used to this shite.

1 hour ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

We have a team full of absolute duds, why does the manager get blamed?

Because he picks the team and sets us up.

Murty got a draw at their ground.

Pedros been embarrassed twice in the space of a few days at Ibrox and Hampden. 

It's no fucking hard to see why he's getting it tight too....

10 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

I was hoping he'd fucking call those cunts out there in that post match interview.

He pretty much took the blame but said they were better. To be honest i think in a way he has called them out.

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

The jury is massively out on Pedro but the least the guy deserves is a chance to work with his own players. We can all see that these imposters are an embarrassment to this club, so IMO he shouldn't be judged on their shortcomings.

I'm not so sure. I questioned his competence after last weekend and was told not to judge him until after today's game.

Well, it's after today's game and I'm willing to throw the first stone. He's another timposter who should be nowhere near our club.

I know, there are next to no decent managers who would come to us just now with king in charge of the purse strings but surely to god we could have got in a manager who didn't send congratulations to his brothers at celtic?

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Conte, pochettino, Klopp, mourinho, guardiola.....take your pick but none of them would be able to get those players playing well.

He has to know that then and adjust his team to suit. 

But yout right. I know hes 18years old but Beermam fucks up with a niave tackle, school boy stuff. Fod had a howler and should be dropped to see what this other cunts like. 

We got lucky at the their shitehole last time out. Today was a fuckin embarrassment. Too many of them arent good enough and its as simple as that

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This, he's a banger and a laughing stock. Get some cunt that can do the basics?

Just now, big blue Fin said:

I'm not so sure. I questioned his competence after last weekend and was told not to judge him until after today's game.

Well, it's after today's game and I'm willing to throw the first stone. He's another timposter who should be nowhere near our club.

I know, there are next to no decent managers who would come to us just now with king in charge of the purse strings but surely to god we could have got in a manager who didn't send congratulations to his brothers at celtic?

Away tae fuck with that mate. Its got fuck all to do with it. Have an opinion on the manager, aye, but ffs make your argument about it reasonable. 

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Would you not agree that pedros player options have been limited even more than Murtys? When your this pish every player counts. No wallace. No hodson. An 18 year old up against that wee cunt. 

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Away tae fuck with that mate. Its got fuck all to do with it. Have an opinion on the manager, aye, but ffs make your argument about it reasonable. 

Fine.

I don't believe he's any better than Warburton.

He hasn't managed in what I'd call a decent league.

He won in Mexico and was managing in Qatar.

He is not good enough in my opinion to manage this club, off course he has a pretty poor squad of players but I would point out that Murty got a draw with the same squad.

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

They don't have to be paid off... it's a transfer window!

who is going to buy any of these players  you would have to give them away but if they dont want to go we are stuck  the only alternative is paying off their contracts but that is money wasted again