Foderingham

WWTC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every goalkeeper will make saves, it's their fucking job. Too many get hung up on the saves he makes and don't realise how poor his distribution and command of his box is. I've never seen a keeper that is so rooted to his line with balls in behind and crosses into the box.

HE'S FUCKING AVERAGE.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills listening to people praise him. 

He makes some decent saves, aye. But so do most keepers. It's there fucking jobs. 

He lets in far too many easy efforts and his distribution is horrendous. 

I can only hope that the penny has well and truly dropped for people now. 

I would sell him in the summer along with the rest of the chancers out there today.  Test Alnwick in the remaining games.  If he's not good enough, then I'd rather have Kelly in goals next season if we can't get a new goalie than Foderingham.

he had a fucking nightmare today but again there is no whipping boy from today.... from the top down we are a fucking shambles and singling out any one person is pointless. Pedro is fucking mince and the only thing that shower did together as a team today was tarnish the name of our club 

See if anycunt is listening to that prick Walker and blaming him for the 2nd goal they want their head fuckin looked at.

He was 8 yards out and rifled it into the roof of the net what the fuck do you want him to do?

3rd goal has came through Tavs legs it happens. 

Looking to blame anycunt look no further than Beerman. Don't give a fuck what age you are that's a fuckin no, no. Absolute embarrassment.

Been one of his biggest supporters this season but after that today and last week, he showed he's not up for it at this club. Don't care who plays in any position for the rest of the season, won't be watching, but if this sub standard keeper is in the sticks for Europe then we're fucked.

2 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

See if anycunt is listening to that prick Walker and blaming him for the 2nd goal they want their head fuckin looked at.

He was 8 yards out and rifled it into the roof of the net what the fuck do you want him to do?

3rd goal has came through Tavs legs it happens. 

Looking to blame anycunt look no further than Beerman. Don't give a fuck what age you are that's a fuckin no, no. Absolute embarrassment.

Like I said, not a day for individual whipping boys and Beerman is no different.... shocking decision to slide in for that ball when the guy was running away from goal but he was no worse than anyone else thereafter... it was a shite performance from everyone... no one gets pass marks, not even Miller.... it was entirely shite

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Been one of his biggest supporters this season but after that today and last week, he showed he's not up for it at this club. Don't care who plays in any position for the rest of the season, won't be watching, but if this sub standard keeper is in the sticks for Europe then we're fucked.

M8, we are absolutely fucked in Europe no matter who is between the sticks.

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Another spice boy prick.

Wants to hold the ball as long as he does so the cameras are on him. Woeful cunt just like the rest of them.

The amount of times that cunt held on to the ball when he should have been launching it upfield was ridiculous.