Chris Graham Tweet

CG would be better off saying nothing  but he's so important and Influential he must speak to his public.

Have you ever been in a meeting of some kind and a guy stands up and makes a good point, then a few seconds later another guy stands up and says he would like to agree with the first guy... That's CG...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Dgaf about Chris Graham but I don't think people understand the impact this sort of thing this has on our reputation all over the UK and abroad

We're seen as right-wing, racist morons. I had to fight against this tide every single day in Glasgow, working with youths in ethnic minority communities. People like this doing this one gesture lose us thousands of potential fans and destroy our reputation on a global scale. 

Folk can come on here and say "so fuck, we don't care, no one likes us" etc but the sad truth is our club will die if our fanbase shrinks. We will be left trailing in the wake of the cunts in the east end. 

It's not cool. It's not about 'grassing' (which, in any case, is some form of stupid machismo), the person's photos are everywhere, the video footage is everywhere. It's about now publicly condemning it to show the world that this is one fucking idiot amongst 42k normal, well behaved Rangers fans. If it wasn't everywhere and one of our own had thrown it up and started all of this public debate then that would be slightly different. But CG hasn't done that. 

PS - he is indeed a hypocrite, as the reasons for his resignation/sacking are well known. 

I don't disagree with much, if anything, you've said. I just don't think that CG should be broadcasting, on his twitter, the morons in our support. It makes me sick especially coming from someone like him, with his twitter history.

I believe that, he believes,  this tweet absolves him of his past twitter sins, even though it shows us looking bad. He's trying to rebuild his own reputation, at the cost of Rangers fans reputation. He has shown himself to be a cunt of the highest order, out only for himself.

The fan, if doing what CG said he was doing, I haven't actually seen a  video showing him, only a picture, is also a cuntof the highest order, and needs an early morning wake up call.?

Him and all his other pals on FF think they are the only real rangers fans and people who post on here are just clueless scum. See it With them on twitter way they in joke with each other they are utter cunts. He just looks like a posh west end stuck up cunt. Hate him Dingwall and all these other cunts

5 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Him and all his other pals on FF think they are the only real rangers fans and people who post on here are just clueless scum. See it With them on twitter way they in joke with each other they are utter cunts. He just looks like a posh west end stuck up cunt. Hate him Dingwall and all these other cunts

Why don't ye just come oot and say whit ye mean? ?

I've seen one photo now on Facebook and it looks as if the guy is making gestures to brown and he certainly has the features of a Neanderthal so I think there's nothing to see here.

If there's more footage or photos that show the gestures are at sinclair then it's absolutely 100% wrong.

We then have the ambulance chasers and the permanently offended along with the compliant mhedia who will turn this into a witchhunt, a guilty before trial, a reason to sell more papers and of course a massive excuse to damage the Rangers brand.

The same occurred with popcorn teeth with the mass hysteria from the press which resulted in the PFs office fucking it right up as the green infestation was running right through that organisation and they were blinded by their own hatred and prejudice and look what happened there with the charge.

If we're really serious about Racism then why was thumbheid still on the pitch as twice he's been caught and admitted two acts of racism and that's only what he's caught doing.

I actually find the sheer hypocrisy astounding when we have 7000 savco fans singing go home ya H***.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/409568/celtic-ace-leigh-griffiths-wont-face-trial-over-tweet-telling-man-to-f-off-back-to-your-own-country/amp/

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You know fine well if you slag off Muslims there's all sorts of hatred and race laws that apply same with Jews too 

Yeah but they're not any different from us. That's why they need special laws for them specifically. Because they're not different. At all.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

You know fine well if you slag off Muslims there's all sorts of hatred and race laws that apply same with Jews too 

From what I remember he posted a picture of Mohammed? Describing that as racist is just wrong.

12 minutes ago, BEE said:

From what I remember he posted a picture of Mohammed? Describing that as racist is just wrong.

Mohammed getting wanked off Jabba the hut or something 

I had no problem with the drawing I found it funny but I can't go hypocrites especially handwringing ones like him - it was a racist drawing there's no doubt about it 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

The Jewish are a race, there are many studies showing common DNA ancestry. There are many laws around hatred on both religious and ethnic grounds its just that they aren't applied with an even hand.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Mohammed getting wanked off Jabba the hut or something 

I had no problem with the drawing I found it funny but I can't go hypocrites especially handwringing ones like him - it was a racist drawing there's no doubt about it 

Jar Jar Binks.

He sent it to Anjem Choudary of all fucking people on the day of the Charlie Hebdo shootings. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box :sarcasm:

Spoiler

B6_ZbMKIgAAMKm4.jpg

On 4/29/2017 at 8:52 AM, Davhow said:

When I saw the picture I thought the gesture was directed at Brown. After watching the video clip a few times it looks even more this way to me.... 

it is indeed quite possible the fan was directing monkey gestures at brown instead of sinclair.

although this is sure to get the fan into more racist trouble from the likes of PETA who will accuse him of disgracefully comparing a moronic cunt like brown to a highly intelligent primate. 

7 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

The Jewish are a race, there are many studies showing common DNA ancestry. There are many laws around hatred on both religious and ethnic grounds its just that they aren't applied with an even hand.

Yes and no. When folk refer to Jewish people as a race, they're referring to the Hebrew people - but many European Jews didn't descend from them. Including those who helped to found the state of Israel. 

56 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Yes and no. When folk refer to Jewish people as a race, they're referring to the Hebrew people - but many European Jews didn't descend from them. Including those who helped to found the state of Israel. 

This will add context to my assertion, you may also look to studies by Ostrer and Falk. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/thoughtcatalog.com/eric-altschuler/2014/04/closing-the-case-are-the-jews-a-race-or-a-religion/amp/

Its controversial as many are uncomfortable with the common ancestry issue . The Y chromosome evidence is there and, with mitochondrial DNA studies, its possible to discern a logical timeline of events within the diaspora. Scientifically, Jewish ancestry can be predictably determined.

Interestingly the detractors of these studies come from polar opposite viewpoints. Many have sought to deny the common ancestry to negate the claim to the nation state of Israel or see the claims as a 'Zionist conspiracy' while others are aware that the information will be used as a continuing excuse to persecute the Jewish people or, from a religious perspective, are loathe to accept paternal ancestry rather than the more orthodox concept of maternal ancestry.

A know the boy who appears to have done the gesture and he's a top lad and good bear. Not sure if it's just a bad timing of the camera or he deliberately and stupidly done it drunk. A feel for him as he's going to have a witch hunt after him now. Bears grassing him in is an utter joke.