Directors Box

Almacger

Apologies if mentioned in another post. Guy I know who has season ticket not far from directors box sent me this text:

"I stayed to the end. Gilligan was shouting at fans from the directors box as the board were getting pelters. Paul Murray was shitting it but stayed calm. Embarrassment from top to bottom."

I was in the Clubdeck so obviously wouldn't see anything. The players on the park were a fucking disgrace, I don't blame the fans for having a go at these clowns in the director box. Sort the club out now or get to fuck.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Almacger said:

Apologies if mentioned in another post. Guy I know who has season ticket not far from directors box sent me this text:

"I stayed to the end. Gilligan was shouting at fans from the directors box as the board were getting pelters. Paul Murray was shitting it but stayed calm. Embarrassment from top to bottom."

I was in the Clubdeck so obviously wouldn't see anything. The players on the park were a fucking disgrace, I don't blame the fans for having a go at these clowns in the director box. Sort the club out now or get to fuck.

Surprised it's taken so long.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Member when Gilligan said live on RTV "bring on ra selik".

Oh I member.

He's hopelessly out his depth.

Couldn't run a piss-up in a brewery which is actually amazing as he was the manager of the Tennent's brewery for many years.

He's got more money than me or you, but nowhere near enough to be in the privliged position he is at our club. 

Another one depressingly out his depth at our club. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Couldn't run a piss-up in a brewery which is actually amazing as he was the manager of the Tennent's brewery for many years.

He's got more money than me or you, but nowhere near enough to be in the privliged position he is at our club. 

I was accused of being a tarrier on here for mentioning it after the Caley Thistle game.

Oh how I laughed.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I had a boss who had been an underling of Gilligan. Guy was totally inept. Hired a Deparment and lost them all.

Actually deserve all the verbal they get.Totally amateur,can't defend the club,can't interact with fans,totally aloof,clueless,lack ambition or steel.In fact missing every kind of attribute needed to truly represent our great club.Wish  we could get rid of the lot of them and their puppy dog hangers on!!

I was there and can confirm JG lost the plot when fans were telling them like it is. There was no personal abuse , just passion which is amazin given what we had just witnessed. JG was totally undignified and it's not what I expect of a rangers director. If he is just a fan then come sit with the fans.  As for PM...Sat looking like he was surprised - that's how out of touch they are.

Second issue was how quickly our own stewards tried to close our support down and protect the board. These supporters pay 650 a year for their ticket and are entitled to tell the board what they think. If the board can't handle it then feck off and take your hired muscle with you!! 

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Glad to read this finally happened,  just surprised they have not been told a few home truths before by fans near the directors box.

Well done to those who let them know how we are all feeling about how our great Club is being run.

Aye, being run into the ground again with fuck all investment. i want this season to be over but next season gives me no hope at all just now.

Sooner we get the rid of Dinky and the rest of the klingons on the arse the better but who the hell is going to come in and take over this basket case of a club just now?

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Aye, being run into the ground again with fuck all investment. i want this season to be over but next season gives me no hope at all just now.

Sooner we get the rid of Dinky and the rest of the klingons on the arse the better but who the hell is going to come in and take over this basket case of a club just now?

That is a problem and it makes you wonder if making us toxic to others is a way of keeping hold of what they have.

I hope it is just the disappointed of two O F defeats on the trot that is making me think like that, but something is far wrong with how we are being run IMO. 

The more people who are in reach of the directors box that tell them this the better as far as I am concerned. :thumbup:

Ah John " Watch this space " Gilligan.

John "Bring on the Celic" Gilligan who couldn't even be arsed attending the game to respect those that lost their life's in one of the darkest days of our history and instead choose to spend it playing golf in Florida, But he watched the game in Florida so that's alright.

Gilligan,Murray nor King have moved the club forward,None of them have the cash injection needed to get Rangers where we need to be, The mere fact most of our money has come from loans says all you need to know about them, If it wasn't for the good grace of real Rangers supporters loaning us millions to keep our head above water we would be in a very dark place indeed.

King has no money, All what he does have is tied up in company's and shares, He's just a paper millionaire like most others.

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Hire a pub manager and you end up with a pub team

Thats exactly what we've got

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Dingwall defending him on FF when asked what it was he brought to the table:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1109096-John-Gilligan-in-angry-exchange-with-a-number-of-fans&p=25215128#post25215128

States his background whilst conveniently omitting what it is he brings to the aforementioned table :sarcasm: