Directors Box

Almacger

16 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Dingwall defending him on FF when asked what it was he brought to the table:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1109096-John-Gilligan-in-angry-exchange-with-a-number-of-fans&p=25215128#post25215128

States his background whilst conveniently omitting what it is he brings to the aforementioned table :sarcasm:

The most interesting thing is the majority of comments 

seems like even FollowFollow has woken up to the cancers in our boardroom 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Look at Paul Murray when you click on the picture

Look at Walter he would sort them out! But yeah Murray can't even look. All through club now it's wee team mentality. Starting with Robertson. A complete joke. 

14 hours ago, Almacger said:

Apologies if mentioned in another post. Guy I know who has season ticket not far from directors box sent me this text:

"I stayed to the end. Gilligan was shouting at fans from the directors box as the board were getting pelters. Paul Murray was shitting it but stayed calm. Embarrassment from top to bottom."

I was in the Clubdeck so obviously wouldn't see anything. The players on the park were a fucking disgrace, I don't blame the fans for having a go at these clowns in the director box. Sort the club out now or get to fuck.

All week the mantra from Pedro's pressers and other player interviews was we needed a reaction from the cup semi defeat and performance. Well it is now certain that this playing squad  needs at a bare minimum 6 first team starters for the start of next season. The reaction the club needs now is at board level. The first big decision they have is to decide whether pedro is the man or cut their losses and run.

My feeling from the outset was that this was a patsy appointment so that he would be the fall guy if it went wrong next season but i think we have almost reached that point already. 

Serious investment is absolutely paramount. 

3 hours ago, Loyal-Bear said:

Look at Walter he would sort them out! But yeah Murray can't even look. All through club now it's wee team mentality. Starting with Robertson. A complete joke. 

Archie Knox next to him, both sitting there seething, tanned up Mendes behind them  probably wondering if his pal can handle the gig.

Quality leadership right enough.

A Chairman that is sufficiently disinterested that he doesn't attend even the bigger games and who admits he's not enjoying his time at Rangers but who nevertheless likes to spend his days in (many) courts but still not winning.

Their reaction, as a Board and as the supposed leadership of the Club, to the game, and to considering how we've fared in OF games this season, and to the league position this season, and to the weak cup performances this season is going to be what?   Silence, because the fuss will wash over and be left behind quite soon? Probably.    Slope-shoulders and let Pedro and the players bear the brunt of the flak?   Yup, Pedro has already salved their conscience a bit by immediately saying he is responsible for the defeat.

Inspired by their example of Club and corporate leadership?   I'm not.  Very far from it. 

Confident that with a near-perpetually absent Chairman and supposed voice for the Club and Company, and a Board of this calibre that they have the financial firepower, commercial acumen, personal drive and determination to visibly do all they can within their gift to propel Rangers back to the top?   Nope.

Any alternative to this Board and the absentee, unhappy, unwilling Chairman?    Unfortunately no alternatives appear to be on the horizon.  

The photo should be printed, framed and sent to the Board with an invitation for them to consider whether each and every one of them are truly and fully doing all they can to ensure a far better Rangers side turns up for league and cup games next season.   And if they are not then get out.

King wants his £20m back. 

The rest of them probably want to do what's best but they have no idea how to do it because they haven't a brain cell between them.

Thats 5 people they've had in the dugout and they've still fucked it

No wanting to turn this into another Dave King thread but he's already said if he had to move to Scotland full time for the job then his wife would divorce him. So I'd be surprised if he even knows the score from yesterday. This for us is a way of life no a 9-5 job and looking at Murray his body language says it all. 

Maybe Gilligan could put as much effort into dealing with our enemies and detractors as he does arguing with a correctly aggrieved support. Just a thought :sarcasm:

At least he'd be doing something because as of now he's achieved the square root of fuck all. A 'clenched fist' and a cry of 'bring on ra sellic' doesn't quite suffice or cut it

Anyone care to enlighten me as to what he's done since arriving (other than being behind the merger of RF and the RST).

3 hours ago, Loyal-Bear said:

John Greig is the same. Looks fucked off. Those are proper Rangers men,going through the same emotions we are

7 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Dingwall defending him on FF when asked what it was he brought to the table:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1109096-John-Gilligan-in-angry-exchange-with-a-number-of-fans&p=25215128#post25215128

States his background whilst conveniently omitting what it is he brings to the aforementioned table :sarcasm:

Just had a wee look at that thread there. The majority of the defending of the board seems to be "you can't criticise the board as you don't know exactly what's going on".

Well, it's a football club so first and foremost we can judge the performance of the club on the players and team management, which is going from bad to worse. 

Financially we appear to be in dire straits, running off loans and almost no prospect of outside investment. 

Finally there's been mountains of guff spouted from the management, not least DK personally. That letter included in the season ticket renewal form was a fucking embarrassment. It's so bad it makes me think why do I want to spend my hard earned on those shower of morons. 

So aye we don't know exactly what's going on at board level, but we don't need to. We can see more than enough from where we are on the outside. 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The most interesting thing is the majority of comments 

seems like even FollowFollow has woken up to the cancers in our boardroom 

Despite what a few posters on FF would have you believe FF is not that much different than here. Most hold the same views.