Waghorn.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's no a CF, he can't hold up play, he doesn't win headers, he's not quick enough to get in behind, his movement is atrocious and he misses chances. 

Given a run, I think he's "decent" at RM... but it seems like a lifetime ago he was banging the goals in from that position

edit - and for a huge, muscles popping out his muscles type cunt, he isn't half soft as shite. You'd have thought he'd have been a nightmare to play against, but he's a big Jessy 

No idea manager must see something we don't. For all that Dodo never had a great game he st least held up the ball and looked for the ball. Waghorn was poor again and needs to be dropped. Missed a sitter yet again. He had one excellent turn in the first half and left the defender for dead, that was it.

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Still trying to figure out how he missed that header, it was easier to score.

Was a fucking ridiculous miss for a professional. Hopefully it doesn't make his YouTube edit when we try to get him sold this summer.

I suppose one reason he still gets game time is to put him in the shop window in the hope that some other club might convince themselves that in a different league and under much less pressure he could be useful to them, and so Rangers might get a transfer fee and rid themselves of his wages.   That's an interpretation that is so much of an elastic stretch that the rubber band is at breaking point.   But its the only reason I can think of about why he continues to get a starting slot or even game time.   Same for Garner.   Same for Wyndass.   Same for Halliday.  Same for Holt.  Same for Tavernier.   Same for Foderingham.   Same for McKay.  Same for Wilson.   Same for Forrester and MOH although they rarely gets a game these days.  I'd add Kiernan and Wallace to that list but they are injured.

Big changes needed for next season.   Like damn near a whole new team.    

Unfortunately a prime example of the kind of players that infest our club at present.Wholesale changes needed but where on Earth do we get the finance for this?

Have renewed my season ticket as been a Rangers fan all my life but by God do we deserve MUCH MUCH more from our so called custodians.Time to put up or ship out.Fed up with lies and platitudes.Time for action.

If only we had an independent fan group or SLO to feed this back and get  a meaningful response!!!

14 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

He seems to be in the team mostly for his ability to clean the ball with his big massive jersey and then take really bad thrown ins.

why does a so called striker take long throw ins to the box ? I'd have thought it would be better for the striker to be in the box.