*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Caixinha has spent the past fortnight talking about how shite these players are pretty much every time he's been in front of a camera so it's no surprise to me that none of them are trying a leg for him.

It proves there useless as you wud think it wud maybe lift your game or try and sell yourself to others .

get so angry with this lot 

6 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

This guys style of football is awful. Can sit and blame the players till we're blue in the face but the gaffer has to take some responsibility. At least under MW we had the ball done fuck awl with it granted but wit the fuck is pedros game plan? "Right lads as soon as you get the ball lump it 40 yards". It's like watching a Sunday league team. We're going backwards. 

Said at the time we should have kept Murty,he had got them going,can't help but think that Pedro is like King ie a conman........hope I'm proved wrong tho.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You have to admit Warburton managed to do better with them, not a lot but better

I think the problem is most of them know they won't be here next year so it's a case of not giving a monkeys. I am no means sold on Pedro either but I think he atleast needs to be judged once it's his team.?

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Sheep to beat us at ibrox just to complete the set for big Pedro 

They'll be beelin after losing to us last time out. We were outplayed start to finish; 3-nil to us was a ridiculous fluke of a scoreline considering how woeful we were throughout that match. 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We cannot afford another manager signing a team of donkeys , if it happens again we are finished. This guy was fuckin clueless in a dire Qatar league and its showing again with us . Will never understand why he was given the job , the only thing he knows about Scottish football is the team he's favoured all his life and its no us.

You watch much of the Qatar league then aye? 

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He has tried at least 3 different "styles" since he came. What is his style?

As far as I can tell it involves some kind of 3 area transitions, 10 second windows and showing players the devil if they don't follow instructions. So basically just make shit up as he goes along and hope we get a lucky 10 minute spell like the Aberdeen game.

The spineless, gutless attitude of players, who appear to be completely unaware of what it means to be a Ranger should be proof if needed that most of this squad should never wear the shirt again, once again Kenny Miller is the only one who knows what playing for this club means, cannot believe the same 11 are starting the second half.  :angry:

1 minute ago, alockh said:

Pedro has fucked this by slating the players all week and then hoping to get any performance out of them for the rest of the season. We're fucked with this donkey in charge 

I don't know this for sure but someone said he was friends with Mourinho and kinda in his mold personality wise. 

JM is always calling people out and is a very confrontational in his approach to managing players-this attitude has made him and broke him at times. The difference is that JM can do that cause he has a shit ton of trophies. 

I know it probably hasn't helped nut someone had to say to them!

MW jumped ship because he knew he was for the chop, most of the players know that come the end of the season their for the chop. Pedro knows that this season is a dead rubber, we've no heart or commitment, don't know how the manager can sort that with this group of players.

On a positive note my old Dad done his national service at Maryhill Barracks!  

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

...Dodoo not driving when he should, Tavernier falling over or kicking freekicks into the stand, midfielders generally not being able to pass short distances or make the right choices... the list goes on and on.

Foderingham being glued to his goaline, a 5ft lightweight centre midfielder beside a unfit overweight central midfielder, and on and on and on...

still he can look to use the amazing strenght and depth of the squad left by mark "tight knit" warburton. Halliday might shake it up ???

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You watch much of the Qatar league then aye? 

Stayed there 6 months last year , 2 miles from Al Gharafa stadium. Went to a couple of games and watched games on the telly , so aye a did and the guy was a fuckin clown who finished 5th and 9th in his two years. He shouldn't be anywhere near Ibrox just like Warburton.

5 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Said it all for me in his pre match interview when he was asked something along the lines of our lineup / formation being a risky strategy and he just shrugged, smiled and said not at all. I may be paraphrasing somewhat but anyone who has watched a game of football in their lives knows that a 4-2-4 with 4 centre forwards is not going to work, especially away from home.

Maybe Pedro's playing his ticket out the club with these tactics