keep/bin from current squad

Apart from "get rid of them all" which isn't going to happen, who do you think he will keep or bin from front to back?

Keepers - can't see any change. Maybe promote Liam K to the senior squad?

Defence - we already hear strong rumours of three coming in. Think this means no new deal for Clint (sadly). Think we might sell Tav as well to generate funds. Keep Hodson as back up. Keep Wallace and Beerman. Keep Wilson and bin Kiernan?

Mids - I reckon he will bring Dorrans in, keep Nico, Windass, Rossiter and probably Holt as backup. He will bin/sell Halliday and Forrester I think.

Forwards. Kenny we know is staying. Garner will probably have to stay (expensive and a poor return). He will try to sell MOH and Waghorn. For me the surprise will be if he sells McKay - could get good money for him though. What price Weiss coming back? Naismith has been debated here already. I think he will want the Nemeth guy who played for him in Qatar. 

That makes 21 or so, with room for 2 or 3 surprises. As that stands it's seven out and seven in, but we know he wants a squad of 24-26, so...

Not another one of these threads?

Have you just come out of hibernation in Toronto

I don't want to exaggerate, but this is the 4 millionth thread on this subject.

I wouldn't keep any of them that didn't want to be here. How many of them don't want to be here?

I don't know. The two pensioners we've got, they'll definitely want another year, the rest??

I'd keep (for this window)...

GK: Fod and Alnwick 

D: Tav, Wilson, Hodgson

M: Windass, McKay, Krancjar, Rossiter (for 10 days)

F: Miller, Dodoo, Garner

Also hang onto the youngsters; Bates, Beerman, Hardie

Happily bin...

- Kiernan, Senderos, Hill (although I like him), Wallace

- Holt, Halliday, Forrester 

- Waghorn, MOH

Probably forgetting loads, but they're that shite they can all go :lol: 

Would've only kept hill tav fods and Miller , don't see what people see in holt , he's a championship player , to lightweight for spl and can't back that up due to limited ability, runs about that's it