A Few More (Signings)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Various guys on FF and here with links to him claiming its in Rangers hands, Naismith wants it and Norwich will allow it.

I'd seriously rather we didn't, obviously it's daft to expect that much loyalty from anyone these days but l draw the line with him and what he did 

He'll need to do pretty sensationally on the park to win most people over I'd think 

"Main comments:

- There could be news as early as tomorrow"

Mr King will make two big signings, a faded international and an experienced Scottish Premier League player but Mr King is reluctant to spend too much money.

"- The Chairman  (King) is giving his 100% backing on his plans"

Mr King has told Pedro he has some money to spend but not a lot, so don't go suggesting top class players, as Mr King is reluctant to spend too much money.

"- He hopes to add a few more very soon in time for the team returning in a few weeks."

Loans, foreigners and untested youths as long as not too much money is spent as Mr King is reluctant to spend too much money.  

"A few more on top of news tomorrow only suggests 4 or 5 signings? I was expecting double figures. I hope we sign quality because we need it."

Mr King is reluctant to spend too much money. 

Just now, simplythebest said:

Thats completely ignoring just how incredibly bad the squad has been

After the season we have had, none of the players look worth keeping at the present time.  However, if the manager brings in new players who can give us a solid aggressive spine, and can get us to compete and stop losing soft goals, it wouldn't surprise me to see some of our present players come to the fore.  Getting the blend of a team right and building confidence is a huge factor in how players perform.

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

After the season we have had, none of the players look worth keeping at the present time.  However, if the manager brings in new players who can give us a solid aggressive spine, and can get us to compete and stop losing soft goals, it wouldn't surprise me to see some of our present players come to the fore.  Getting the blend of a team right and building confidence is a huge factor in how players perform.

We'll need to see but it's hard imagine how you pick out players who are worth giving another go 

2 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

If Naismith does come back then he'll need to start with a grovelling apology, followed by playing 110% in every game, scoring a hat trick in every old firm game then he might be forgiven. 

TBH I would rather have a good player back than take a doin off the taigs again that was disgusting the way we aloud those cunts to rule our home.

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

TBH I would rather have a good player back than take a doin off the taigs again that was disgusting the way we aloud those cunts to rule our home.

This all day, watching wee fannies like brown and griffuths swaggering about like superstars in our home was fucking unbearable.

We shat it, fucking absolutely shat it.

That cannot be allowed to happen again and if that means taking the rat back then get it done.

Just now, plumbGER said:

This all day, watching wee fannies like brown and griffuths swaggering about like superstars in our home was fucking unbearable.

We shat it, fucking absolutely shat it.

That cannot be allowed to happen again and if that means taking the rat back then get it done.

In all my days I have never seen septic players strut about like they own Ibrox and that cunt brown orchestrating us when we were trying to get behind the team had me through the roof with rage. Not even including the thumb with his constant hand gestures towards the home end which was ok a bit of fun but guaranteed if had been our players it would be inciting a riot.

4 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

Jack,Alves,Patterson,Naismith,McLean,Dorrans & Boyce I'll b happy.

Boyce outscored the two Celtic forwards who are both worth £300000000m

We need two physically imposing centre halves and similar holding midfield players. 

That formation for me is fundamental for next season. Get the back foot shut and rack up points. We need a team that goes to sheep and aids city and dominates. Anything less and it's another shitty season. 

8 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

In all my days I have never seen septic players strut about like they own Ibrox and that cunt brown orchestrating us when we were trying to get behind the team had me through the roof with rage. Not even including the thumb with his constant hand gestures towards the home end which was ok a bit of fun but guaranteed if had been our players it would be inciting a riot.

It must not be allowed to happen again.

I can take being beaten by a bit of good football or a good team but, when a team of bang average widos come to our ground and out-fight us and act the cunt, i can't take that.

45 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He conceded six today mate. Just him apparently 

He's been part of one of the worst defences in Serie A this season but tbf I'd say it's more to do with Cagliari's style of play than anything else. They seem to be a more attack minded team which leaves them exposed a bit at the back.

I'm sure some will still use that as an excuse to slag him off though.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RDFM said:

Boyce is a Celtic fan from Falls road and got more than half his goals against ICT and Killie.

Id rather not.

The Taigy version of Garner