A Few More (Signings)

46 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Am I the only one on here, that is horrified at the mere suggestion of Naismith returning?

Have we sunk that low? I don't want that cunt back as a fan never mind as a player.

We're DEAD according to him! I know things have been bad, the past few years, but have we lost all of our pride? Our sense of decency? Those that have hurt us should not be welcomed back. We're better than that.

Of all the ex-players who jumped ship, in 2012, Naismith, and Whittaker, were the worst. They called a news conference to tell the world that, in their eyes, Rangers are dead. I can't easily forgive, or forget that, and feel sick to my stomach reading some posts wanting him back. This is not right!

:bow:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Am I the only one on here, that is horrified at the mere suggestion of Naismith returning?

Have we sunk that low? I don't want that cunt back as a fan never mind as a player.

We're DEAD according to him! I know things have been bad, the past few years, but have we lost all of our pride? Our sense of decency? Those that have hurt us should not be welcomed back. We're better than that.

Of all the ex-players who jumped ship, in 2012, Naismith, and Whittaker, were the worst. They called a news conference to tell the world that, in their eyes, Rangers are dead. I can't easily forgive, or forget that, and feel sick to my stomach reading some posts wanting him back. This is not right!

I get your point mate but if he contributes highly to us winning the league then we will take it. 

We are in desperate times where we need winners to stop the rot. Free transfer and knows what it means to win against the scum. It was a bad ending last time but Charles Green didn't exactly turn out to be a good guy. They ended up being right not to transfer across but just explained their reasons in the wrong way out in public. 

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The worst part was he was injured for almost a year and a half. The club put him through his rehab and paid his wages and that's the thanks we got. If he apologises to the fans (and means it), tail between the legs, not on stupid wages and plays like he used to then I would reluctantly take him back. We need quality and there will be some leeway with his salary IMO so yeah I'd take him back. The likes of Waghorn can't be leading the line next season 

I know what your sayin mate but this seasons been fuckin torture.

Winning the league and putting them cunts back in their place means more to me than what that wee cunt did. 

If the terms of the deal are true i.e. on a free we can't turn that type of quality down. Fuck sitting through them cunts coming to Ibrox and swanning about again. It can't be allowed.

Nope.

I think we'll be keeping hold of Tav, judging by these comments, doubt he'd be saying this if he was told he was surplus to requirements. 

"We have got a European place for next season and that is one of the big things in a career – to say you have played in Europe," he said.

"I am relishing the challenge. I have loved the football here, love the club so I'm just going to get me head down and work hard to be in the plans for next season," Tavernier told the Evening Times.

I like him going forward, probably our best attacking asset, defensively he gives me the fear but 

I would only allow Naismith back as long as he was on low wages and issued a public apology to the fans and an unconditional retraction of what he said while stating his comments were unfounded and his lack of education on the subject led to the stupid things he'd said.

No room for bitterness when we desperately need to build the best team we can asap and topple the scum against all odds.

8 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The other week against that mob at Ibrox is how low we have sunk. I never want to experience anything close to that again and i couldn't  care who we sign as long  as that scenario doesn't unfold again.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tav is an over rated useless, talentless wank and one of the reasons why we are so shit.

We win nothing with this fucking spineless clown hanging around like a bad smell.

:lol: Fuck sake mate as shite as he is you cannot claim he's spineless. He's never hid during a match I've watched. Even at the tattie dome under extreme pressure he was always available and willing to take responsibility.

Not good enough? Probably. Shitebag? Never in a million years.

7 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

No, no you are not the only one who is horrified at the thought, myself included.

I lost a lot of pride this season, unbearable at times, so aye, we have sunk pretty low.

But i will tell you what is not right, wee fannies like Griffiths making hand gestures to our fans and laughing at us, spitting on our badge (allegedly), Brown swaggering about the midfield with our shitebag players scared to go near him, smirking at us at Hampden and doing keepie ups and generally having a right good laugh at our expense.

Bheggars in work smirking and making snide remarks about us being put in our place off Aberdeen and never going to threaten them.

What we need is a team with fighting spirit and will to win, a team who will work their fucking arses off win lose or draw, players with the right winning mentality to play for Rangers.

Hate him or love him (i hate him) Naismith is a player who fits into this category, with no shortage of skill either.

I can't easily forgive for what he done, but i can sure as fuck forget for a while if he helps us get back on top.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tav is an over rated useless, talentless wank and one of the reasons why we are so shit.

We win nothing with this fucking spineless clown hanging around like a bad smell.

Yeeesssss bro. I thought it was just me. 

18 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Not a chance, he'll get offered more money elsewhere and thank fuck.

I hope there's no interest from our side, fuck him. Both him and Whittaker's comments are unforgivable.

I'd take Lafferty back a million times either before either of those cunts.

All of that except lafferty. I wouldn't take him back if we were paid to do so. He is not only shite but he tried to sue us

9 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm the same but some fuds in our support are creaming themselves at the thought of him coming back

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

set up Torals goal nicely yesterday , right enough.

I can see this being a repeat of last summer.

I do think Warburton was a bit of a shambles in the transfer market, aided by "best in the business", but it seemed at every presser over the summer that names were to be announced imminently and the manager expected signings.... only for it to drag on and on and on and for little to actually materialise. IMO it was glaringly apparent that the manager at that time thought deals were close only to realise that the penny pinching skint board were trying to cobble together the readies to fund the requested transfers, then failing at the last minute over contract negotiations

we will know soon enough if its the same old pish this summer. Pedro singing one tune, in the background Robertson is singing another. Then finally when a decision is to be made, King vetoes the entire thing because the deal is too expensive and we have to start from scratch, even though king supposedly makes no decisions and has appointed Robertson to take that responsibility (yet more bollocks)

Fingers crossed I am wrong and some names are announced imminently, although if our shambles of a DoF search is anything to go by, the summer transfer window will be yet another clusterfuck.

@K.A.I has the best avatar ever.

I'd agree with the quality over quantity comments. I'd love to get in a whole new team but I think this needs to be a bit of a longer process.

I'd love to see 2 defenders/2 mids/1 winger and a striker-all starters and much improved on what we have.

If we can get rid of 4 to 5 that would be good considering the contract stuff.

Follow that up again next year and in two years we have a solid 11.

13 minutes ago, KWBear said:

I can see this being a repeat of last summer.

I do think Warburton was a bit of a shambles in the transfer market, aided by "best in the business", but it seemed at every presser over the summer that names were to be announced imminently and the manager expected signings.... only for it to drag on and on and on and for little to actually materialise. IMO it was glaringly apparent that the manager at that time thought deals were close only to realise that the penny pinching skint board were trying to cobble together the readies to fund the requested transfers, then failing at the last minute over contract negotiations

we will know soon enough if its the same old pish this summer. Pedro singing one tune, in the background Robertson is singing another. Then finally when a decision is to be made, King vetoes the entire thing because the deal is too expensive and we have to start from scratch, even though king supposedly makes no decisions and has appointed Robertson to take that responsibility (yet more bollocks)

Fingers crossed I am wrong and some names are announced imminently, although if our shambles of a DoF search is anything to go by, the summer transfer window will be yet another clusterfuck.

@K.A.I has the best avatar ever.

Im a  bit more optimistic. I have no idea why.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

No, no you are not the only one who is horrified at the thought, myself included.

I lost a lot of pride this season, unbearable at times, so aye, we have sunk pretty low.

But i will tell you what is not right, wee fannies like Griffiths making hand gestures to our fans and laughing at us, spitting on our badge (allegedly), Brown swaggering about the midfield with our shitebag players scared to go near him, smirking at us at Hampden and doing keepie ups and generally having a right good laugh at our expense.

Bheggars in work smirking and making snide remarks about us being put in our place off Aberdeen and never going to threaten them.

What we need is a team with fighting spirit and will to win, a team who will work their fucking arses off win lose or draw, players with the right winning mentality to play for Rangers.

Hate him or love him (i hate him) Naismith is a player who fits into this category, with no shortage of skill either.

I can't easily forgive for what he done, but i can sure as fuck forget for a while if he helps us get back on top.

Mate to take back a guy that made the remarks he did about or club, whilst being one of us would be harder for me to accept by some distance than any of that other stuff you have mentioned. Cunts like Brown and Griffiths will do what classless wanks do, that's them, we get to choose what we do.

Naismith was a much appreciated Rangers player who grew up a fan. He took our enemies words and used them against us when we were at a all time low - think back to how that felt at that time, he twisted a deeply embedded knife.

To take him back, for me would be a statement to say we have no pride or standards left. 

I honestly respect any Rangers fan right to their opinion however I am stunned anyone would tolerate his return. 

6 hours ago, MisterBlueSky said:

I get your point mate but if he contributes highly to us winning the league then we will take it. 

We are in desperate times where we need winners to stop the rot. Free transfer and knows what it means to win against the scum. It was a bad ending last time but Charles Green didn't exactly turn out to be a good guy. They ended up being right not to transfer across but just explained their reasons in the wrong way out in public. 

While CG was not a good guy,this does not automatically equate to Naismith and Whittaker making the correct decision. We would have sold them anyway and before TUPEing they could have put release clauses in their contract easily enough.

Additionally, they didn't just explain their reasons in the "wrong way" - not by a long shot. This isnt just some misinterpretation of what they said at the presser they gave - they willfully went out their way to fuck us over in order to get free agent status.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

set up Torals goal nicely yesterday , right enough.

He's had a few brilliant assists lately. He's not the best player and has had some horrific displays this season but the abuse he received there is a bit OTT