Credit to the Board and the Manager

Smile

8 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

King has definitely silenced a lot of his critics past few weeks. He's not perfect but like many have stated, he deserves a lot of credit. 

I believe it's more the rest of the Board and the support Kings a useful figurehead.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

I hope your right. Well done to you because I always thought you hated this board and nothing would make you happy but I can see looking at the bigger picture you only want what's best for Rangers! 

I absolutely detest this board and will give them no credit what's so ever 

They claim to be doing the best for Rangers in esteemed positions 

Well this is the very least they should be doing .It's Rangers after all .The biggest club in Scotland .

Doing absolutely fuck all outside their comfort zone  and fighting our enemies negates any goodwill for me 

2 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Dont spend money- They're not the right people to take us forward

Spend money- We dont have any money where's it coming from

I dont like the way they've run us so far but fucking hell some people will never be happy.

The nature of being a die hard football fan mate ?

2 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

The taigs in my opinion couldn't have had it any easier last year,stepped out of Scottish football and got embarrassed,now they got a few signings and as someone said they were good for them, if they get sold then they need to reinvest and who's to say that things will fall kindly for them this season coming,if Dembele Sinclair and Roberts a believe are going then to me that's the main front line for them to sort out again, if Pedro is confident in these signings and targets and they play for him and Rangers then we should be able to up the anti, a stronger midfield with a bit of fight and dig for us and with that labotomy brown a year older, we should or could knock them rite out there stride and get that cockiness they have the now to fuck rite out of them,but as we know we have to be cautious again this season and wait and see what happens, because you know whatever team we play in this league they all want to beat us more than any other cunt, but I will be optimistic and hopefully we have something to celebrate this season, :dance:

Please, just for once SORT YOUR FUCKING PUNCTUATION OUT and STOP talking about that lot every time you open your gob ffs.

Like a few people who have posted I had big doubts as to whether the board would actually back the manager so now that they've done it I take my hat off to them, we are quick enough to criticise so in this instance credit where its due.. At the end of the day I'm delighted to be wrong because what its all about is whats good for Rangers, not whether I'm proved right or wrong. Of course there can  be no guarantees it wont end up going the same way as last year when we went into the season full of misplaced optimism but the players we have so far brought in seem to be a step up in quality and more importantly seem to fit in with an actual plan the manager has, so credit again to the board . Its up to the manager now.

I liked the OP for the sentiments but have we all forgotten something here?

“All of our season ticket money will be invested in the football squad as we continue to work towards taking our club back to the very top of Scottish Football."

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/chairman-praises-fans-renewals-soar/

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I liked the OP for the sentiments but have we all forgotten something here?

“All of our season ticket money will be invested in the football squad as we continue to work towards taking our club back to the very top of Scottish Football."

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/chairman-praises-fans-renewals-soar/

Too Right BIB . Let's see where it all takes us before dishing out the platitudes I say .

Credit to the board for stumping up the money and crediting to the manager for identifying his targets and getting deals done early. 

But that's as far as the credit goes for now. Majority of these players are unknown quantities, for all we know we could be slating these players for being not good enough within 3/4 months. 

Far too many getting carried away.

Calm doon fs

This is exactly what every board should be doing,  it's not like they're going over and above what everyone should be expecting.

Standards have dropped so much that folk act like all our problems have been solved because we've spent a few quid and signed a few players.

I'm not complaining about the progress being made but this is the bare minimum of what we should have been expecting and would have demanded. 

Don't see why it always have to be so black and white with folk. Cunts feel like they have to either love or hate the board and keep us updated on which side their on after every decision made 

Things are looking promising but I won't be shouting from the rafters or even thinking about talk of winning the league just now and certainly not before we've even kicked a ball