Just got a DM from Alfredo on twitter

julescotia

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

It's like the mad junkie bastards you see cutting about with the green and grey top on (every day) and the big crucafix hanging out over it but the only time you will get them in chapel is when one of their junkie mates OD.

Have your faith, that's fine, but at least practice it.

Exactly mate, there is some in our support that are clueless too, I knew a guy who pretended he was this staunch guy, sang all the songs etc but wasn't interested in joining the lodge:sarcasm: practice what you preach

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy seems to really be delighted to be coming here and I for one hope he does really really well.  There are already some expectation due to his record.

Hope Pedro lets him off the leash early and we can see what he can do.Needs some patience from the fans if he doesnt hit the ground running.

Lets hope we get a few new announcments before the weekend 

:ride:

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's as if it's against the grain to hate Catholics these days. THE biggest pedophile ring in the world.

I fucking hate these new age hipster fans 

Aye they do my head in too, same cunts were probably wanking themselves stupid when the thumb scored the 2 free kicks for cel.. Scotland against England

1 hour ago, ofb1988 said:

As long as they are banging in the goals and winning games they can gie me the hail fucking Mary's for all I care, it's been 5 hard hard years. 

Yeah what an cunt you are!

Why would you not care about a players religion or celebrations & want them to be successful at the football club you love?!?!

3 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Why would you not care about a players religion or celebrations & want them to be successful at the football club you love?!?!

The Club is bigger than religion and player celebrations for me.

I am not Religious in any way, practicing or pretending

Now if you do care about the above then I can only assume you are not happy about a lot of our recent signings and sime from last year.

There are traditions to be upheld and for Rangers players to show class , dignity and sportsmanship. As a fan base we have shown over and over again, if you give your all and are succesfull all other things are ignored including religion and celebrations.

The Recent signings I am delughted with no mattrr how they celebrate or live their lives out with football.

Just now, FlashHarryForrester said:

Now if you do care about the above then I can only assume you are not happy about a lot of our recent signings and sime from last year.

There are traditions to be upheld and for Rangers players to show class , dignity and sportsmanship. As a fan base we have shown over and over again, if you give your all and are succesfull all other things are ignored including religion and celebrations.

The Recent signings I am delughted with no mattrr how they celebrate or live their lives out with football.

I was taking the piss mate.

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

We had a lot more fun when we didn't sign caffliks

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

I'm willing to bet that the most comments on anyone blessing themselves will come from the scum fc.

I hope Alfredo does it to their fans after he fires in his hat-trick against them.

I remember a game where we done a huddle before playing them - I think. May have been in the Hugh Dallas "coin incident" game.... or not. 

Their fans weren't happy. 

32 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The one that Partick Roberts did when he came on the pitch against us makes him look like a cock (bigger than he is) the wee conductors finger then pointing and looking up at the sky. Wonder how often he goes to church/chapel etc the cunts English FFS.

The fanny is trying crowd please them and antagonise us just the same as that non-Christian goalie they had. I've always wondered if these cunts done this act on a regular basis for their school and non professional teams prior to cameras being on them, I don't it very much.

Even Kaka used to do it but with him he was right into his church especially after his recovery from his serious spinal injury as a teenager.

5 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I remember a game where we done a huddle before playing them - I think. May have been in the Hugh Dallas "coin incident" game.... or not. 

Their fans weren't happy. 

Remember the reaction to that? 

Cunts would go apoplectic if the wee man stood in front of them doing his "thing". A humungous GIRUY moment.

23 minutes ago, RDFM said:

That's the thing, the more the hand wringers do away with traditions etc the less it becomes the club we love and the more we become just another team. 

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

That's the thing, the more the hand wringers do away with traditions etc the less it becomes the club we love and the more we become just another team. 

It's hardly being a "hand wringer" because you don't dislike Catholics.

Only one club in Glasgow is a religious club and it isn't ours.

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

There will be some, in our support, that do care about these things.

Yes, non church goers , tanked up, going on about good protestants vs bad catholics. The irony. I couldn't be bothered letting such a minute action that doesn't offend me, get me all raging! 

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Who said it's about disliking catholics? It's about maintaining traditions

I took the disliking Catholics bit from people going off their nut about someone not caring if the Catholics playing for us blessed themselves or done anything else relating to their religion.

What traditions would those be?

Where is this pish coming from that any Rangers player will get a hard time if they cross them self? 

We have this thread getting dragged off topic and another thread going on about it. 

I couldn't give a fuck what religion they are or what they do when they come in the pitch. I would rather they cross them self than that stupid hop skip and jump that Tav & McKay do. 

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Google translate is gonna be busy this season.

I wonder if any of our new Catholic players bless themselves as they enter the field of play??

Looks like we'll have a whole team of papes playing for us this season. It's going to really fuck with the Tims heads..??

Gabby Amato did that when he came on against the tims and then ran riot against them.  Scored one and made another if I remember correctly.