This needs to stop

It's not just kids. I've seen a fat smelly middle aged inbred out with his fat ugly Mrs and children, or a scrawny junkie cunt out in their new top every day just about. They're all coming out of the woodwork after the season they've just had. It happens. We need to start selling out kits again. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scum have been wearing their tops anywhere they go for ages. They were the only ones who wore their strips to a Hillsborough memorial. 

We had a lot of young Scottish kids like Rangers when they were on top in the 90s. Same might have happened here but the general rule is family. And it won't change. The numbers will always generally be the same. 

48 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

They were never fans then. Just glory hunters. Deserve a good doing imo 

They are certainly not diehards like you, me and most of the others on here but they may be representative of some of the softer elements of our support.  Maybe views of fringe supporters don't matter in the overall scheme of things but still disappointing nevertheless.

Weans follow winners and want to emulate them, we will get back there, but can you really blame the kids over the last few years not "Moaning" for a top with the likes of Ian Black's name on the back? Of course there's a few reasons for the decline but that is just an example.

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Those teams are all enjoying periods of success.  When we start winning things again we'll sell more jerseys.  Anyone who doubts this never lived through the period when we won the 9-IN-A-ROW.  It felt like Rangers fans outnumbered the mhanks 10 to 1.  When they started winning they were out in force again.  That's just the nature of things.

Does that equate to, if we had won the league last season, we would all have bought jerseys, even although the boycott is still on?

4 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

It's simple stop fucking about.buy your kids the tops and never mind what other kids are wearing ?

Our kids shouldn't be punished 

Sensible and great post and 1 that some of our supporters should take on board the last line rams it home for me. 

Our kids shouldn't be punished 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Buy the fucking top and get the kids wearing them. 

Rangers will be here long after King Houston and the other clowns are long gone. 

This. :thumbup:

I am probably too old to wear a top now :happy: but it is time to start buying them IMO and whatever is available by the start of the season, old or new, this bear is buying one. :dance:

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This. :thumbup:

I am probably too old to wear a top now :happy: but it is time to start buying them IMO and whatever is available by the start of the season, old or new, this bear is buying one. :dance:

The whole boycott has failed spectacularly we are no further forward with the retail deal.

Time to get back to being Rangers fans get the strips bought and show folk who we are. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The whole boycott has failed spectacularly we are no further forward with the retail deal.

Time to get back to being Rangers fans get the strips bought and show folk who we are. 

That is my position from now on CB, I did not buy one the last two seasons, not because I agreed with the ban but thought it might help in some way :facepalm: but two years is long enough IMO to sort this shit out, so it is time to buy and show our colours as far as I am concerned. :thumbup:

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is my position from now on CB, I did not buy one the last two seasons, not because I agreed with the ban but thought it might help in some way :facepalm: but two years is long enough IMO to sort this shit out, so it is time to buy and show our colours as far as I am concerned. :thumbup:

Bonus....it's only 20 quid just now. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbsup:

I did read that mate, but going to wait just incase there is a new one, but that will probably not happen. :angry:

Don't think there will be a new one this season, deffo next though. Watch this, there will be an announcement tomorrow :lol:

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

The scum have been wearing their tops anywhere they go for ages. They were the only ones who wore their strips to a Hillsborough memorial. 

We had a lot of young Scottish kids like Rangers when they were on top in the 90s. Same might have happened here but the general rule is family. And it won't change. The numbers will always generally be the same. 

I played 7's the night. Really shouldn't have but smashed the post twice and had an assist from the corner. The next pitch there was 13 taigs all full kit wankers and half wearing green bibs :britney::confused:

Only one bear. 

5 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Don't think there will be a new one this season, deffo next though. Watch this, there will be an announcement tomorrow :lol:

Aye probably not, but we can live in hope I suppose. :thinking:

It would be fantastic if they did announce a new one tomorrow and then we could get to post that Dorrans is not signing either. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, 40delboy40 said:

Seen some wank in  Wembley with a mhanky shirt whilst wearing suit jacket and trousers. Stylish to say the least.?

One walked into the Scottish Parliament wearing their shit colours and she is an MP. Should have been kicked out of the building until appropriately dressed.

All my kids are Rangers fans, even the one that won't speak to me is. We bought him a ST, when he was at Glasgow Uni. He got his seat changed because he wanted to sit beside his pals. The club never charged us anything at the time, which we thought was really good of them. We then heard that his pals had paid a great deal less for their ST, than we had for his. No wonder they never charged us any extra...