Naismith speaks on his departure....

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

If we resigned Naismith and his impact in the team helped us win title 55 then I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

If..... 

This cunt ain't the same player we had years ago. He ain't gonna come in and be the next messiah. He's the wrong side of 30 with legs made from sugarglass. Let him join whoever else up here, including the unwashed, since he wants to move back so bad but he would be a complete waste of a wage here.

Fed up with fuckers on here that would forgive all, why don't you all jump in this time machine where you see this Judas cunt lead us to 55 and stay there.

There was no necessity for him and Whittaker to do a news conference when they left the Club, he didn't have to say anything at the time.

I wouldn't hold what he said then against him were he ever to rejoin us, I'd solely judge him by what he did on the park.

Its a big if, but if true and his motivation for speaking as he did was from a legal standpoint, then his apology is a step in the right direction. 

I wonder what his motivation is though... Does he genuinely want to come back? 

Anyone wishing injury on him is pathetic though. Unbecoming. 

Ok, he's apologised, but he's not stupid. Surely he must've known that coming out with that ridiculous statement was going to upset the fans. This does reek of him trying to worm his way back in somehow. 

Fuck him.

It's a big no from me! 

Big Rangers fan, my arse! Was lucky to be invited to Hospitality first game of season some years ago and he was despatched to visit our box post match to do some Q &A . I asked him who took him to Ibrox to watch The Rangers, "My Uncles."

What was your first game? "Can't remember. " Aye right! Had my doubts from then!

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

If..... 

This cunt ain't the same player we had years ago. He ain't gonna come in and be the next messiah. He's the wrong side of 30 with legs made from sugarglass. Let him join whoever else up here, including the unwashed, since he wants to move back so bad but he would be a complete waste of a wage here.

Fed up with fuckers on here that would forgive all, why don't you all jump in this time machine where you see this Judas cunt lead us to 55 and stay there.

It's nothing to do with forgiveness. The point some are trying to make, and I would agree,  is that if we want to stop them sooner rather than later, we need to be willing to bring in the best possible footballers. Grudges are fine but as long as they don't hinder us.

10 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

It's nothing to do with forgiveness. The point some are trying to make, and I would agree,  is that if we want to stop them sooner rather than later, we need to be willing to bring in the best possible footballers. Grudges are fine but as long as they don't hinder us.

Are you honestly suggesting that bringing in an injury prone 30+ player is the best we can do?

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

If..... 

He knocked back the beggars and held out until Rangers came in with an acceptable offer, never gave anything less than 100% and played a huge part in bringing success to Rangers. His injuries came about because he was brave on the ball and wasn't scared to take a hit for the team. If he's not good enough nowadays then obviously I see no point in bringing him back.

He left at a time our club was in turmoil and made a cunt of himself at that press conference after receiving bad advice. Without doubt he deserves criticism for that but IMO the level of hatred aimed at him is over the top.

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Are you honestly suggesting that bringing in an injury prone 30+ player is the best we can do?

In terms of his footballing ability he is better than anything we have. If we were turning him down it should be for his fitness and not because of how he left us.