Naismith speaks on his departure....

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

kenny miller scored for the wean touchers against us, way worse than words from naismith

In the context of where we were in that place in time. He stuck the knife in to Rangers and Rangers fans. Kenny Miller was paid to do a job for them, Naismith was a childhood fan of the club and still did what it he did. Way worse IMO.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Everyone knows 'for sure' that he said Rangers had died, that's not an opinion, that's a fact.

I know what he said mongo, my post is about why he said that - and stupidity, ignorance, monetary agenda, hate for rangers, running away, are all valid reasons. I am saying, no one knows which one it was, and anyone who says they know for sure is a liar or deluded.

18 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Who has said Naismith wants back? 

All hypothetical at this stage isn't it. 

Yes, although he does look to be touting himself.

Hopefully, he doesn't want back and we can consign him to history.

20 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Haven't got a problem - and never did - with him. He did what he felt he had to, just as EVERY single person on here would have done. 

As long as he doesn't come back, no one will have a problem.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So was being voted out the spl at the time, we'll still fill the pockets of they clubs that tried to kill us though 

Sad but true. However, he had no need to pull that stunt, didn't he realise that at the time we were all suffering and worried about the newco pish coming from our enemies all round? We didn't need to hear that from him, and to me that makes him a total blackball for eternity. To have the audacity to pull a press conference for it is simply unforgivable, and played right into haters arms.

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Realistically why would we pay the wee fanny to lay on the treatment table again, we supported him thru injury and he threw it back in our face then did that interview.

As a Club we saw fit to get the current scum goalie fit anythings possible.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So was being voted out the spl at the time, we'll still fill the pockets of they clubs that tried to kill us though 

It's not the same, it's a choice between supporting your club or not giving money to those who despise us. It comes down to wether you hate the bastards who voted us out more than you love Rangers imo.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

It's not the same, it's a choice between supporting your club or not giving money to those who despise us. It comes down to wether you hate the bastards who voted us out more than you love Rangers imo.

Yet people hate a bastard who said words even though he would improve us dramatically 

32 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Haven't got a problem - and never did - with him. He did what he felt he had to, just as EVERY single person on here would have done. 

I certainly would not have called a press conference calling our club dead.

Nobody is blaming him for leaving- I think you're missing the point about the manner in which he did it.

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That is to be expected of them though- not one of our 'own'.

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yet people hate a bastard who said words even though he would improve us dramatically 

he would improve us but he wouldn't improve us enough to go through the drama of signing him. It would cause a divide in the support imo which is something we don't need right now

2 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

I feel I still owe Norwich something...

Really! Tells you everything you need to know.

Was going to post that myself. I'm sure he said he owed Rangers nothing!

Just shows you what a walloper the guy is. He owes us his career. Only the best medical care for the new knees......

49 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Nah no having it, would you (A) speak to your agent and find out what was happening and get him to see how the land lays with a move if it went tits or (B) hire the radisson and give the bead rattlers more ammunition at a time when we needed a hero to stand up, not for the board but for the supporters and the badge. I know my thoughts on him and his press conference buddy