Naismith speaks on his departure....

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a player of his quality, but he's a little rat fuck who most of the fans will never forgive.

If he does sign, the only way he'd even very, very slightly win me over is if he sank the nappy rippers with a hattrick and then hit Scott Brown with a career ending leg breaker. Basically, I'd want him to commit Kamikaze for us.

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Yes, did he not grab someone by the throat who wasn't keen on the 'deal'.

Can't remember if it was a player or someone from Duff and Phelps.

Absolutely, McGregor was clearly torn, was the last to leave I think, was clearly torn, in turmoil. Yes he went, but I don't feel anything like I do for say Naismith, as I do towards Shagger.

I'd be fucking livid as well if that happened

That injury helped cost us the title.

I hate the wee cunt for the way he left, no need to do any press conference, say what he said, but i'm failing to see the humour in something that helped cost us the title and we ended up still paying his wages.

As mentioned, taig like behaviour, mate.

You're better than that ...

The first and possibly the last time I'll ever say this to you but great post.

7 minutes ago, Samuel no 1 said:

Love to see him back. Would improve us no end. Take McGregor and Whittaker too. Do we want to win this league or not ? 

7 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Never had a problem with him. With hindsight he probably made the right choice escaping green, Ashley, white, etc.... 

Righto....

Just got home after a great day of enjoying cultural music in great Rangers minded establishments. Reading that almost makes me have to go and throw up. It's an obvious cry for help as no cunt wants him, a token sorry I was wrong please forgive me and let me come home, and I'll be quite honest after 29 years continuous ST renewal, and only living back home in Glasgow for 6 years to this very day I'll honestly think about tearing it up and not going back. 

That horrible cunt should be chased at every corner and that piss poor statement should for Rangers supporters only make it worse. 

Absolute embarrassment of a statement 

15 minutes ago, Samuel no 1 said:

Love to see him back. Would improve us no end. Take McGregor and Whittaker too. Do we want to win this league or not ? 

Aye every cunt wants to win the league, Whittaker hasn't kicked his own arse since getting the big bucks post 2008 UEFA cup run contract, when did he even last get a game ? 

Shagger was a more than capable keeper and I have massive respect for his time at Rangers, but 5 years have passed and again he's made a cunt of it in all honesty and he's never going to be as good as he should have been. Lost it and that's a fact. 

Naismith, I'd like to never ever have to talk about him again in relation to Rangers, isn't worthy of even paying to get in never mind playing on the park. He would have to offer to play for free before I'd even warm to the idea of him coming "home" 

1 hour ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

In the context of where we were in that place in time. He stuck the knife in to Rangers and Rangers fans. Kenny Miller was paid to do a job for them, Naismith was a childhood fan of the club and still did what it he did. Way worse IMO.

That in a nutshell. How anycunt sees it differently is beyond belief 

34 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's bridge building.

He's angling to come back for a last good pay off back home which is where he wants to be.

Part of me hates him.

Part of me knows he could improve us.

Still a cunt.

I always respect your posts, you think about what your saying especially on match threads, as like myself your there home and away so it's after all the spontaneous reactions of tv mayhem, but I'll honestly ask you this, as I think (especially if Dorrans signs) do you believe he'd massively improve us at this point of his career ?   

Cavt see cunts queuing up to take him 

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I always respect your posts, you think about what your saying especially on match threads, as like myself your there home and away so it's after all the spontaneous reactions of tv mayhem, but I'll honestly ask you this, as I think (especially if Dorrans signs) do you believe he'd massively improve us at this point of his career ?   

Cavt see cunts queuing up to take him 

Think he'd improve us, massively I'm not sure.

Thing is, for me the be all and end all is getting top again and stopping 10.

I'd take the thumb tbh if he could get us 40 goals a season.

I'd hate it, hate myself, feel dirty and likely regret it til I'm 6 feet under. But if Naismith came back and was brilliant and helped us win the league then yeah I'd probably accept all that.

I thought a while ago that Lafferty and Naismith would have been our striking duo for years to come, I also thought that I Ferguson, D Ferguson and Durrant would have been a midfield trio that would have bossed the SPL for seasons, for one reason and another none of the above happened so wtf do I know?

Could Naismith do a job for us and improve us as a team? I remember the full Rangers allocation at Hampden singing *You can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse* prior to Walter signing him, we as a fanbase are forgiving despite all the sabre rattling, I am thinking football all the way and much as it would stick in the craw a goal against the taigs would soon unstick it.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think he'd improve us, massively I'm not sure.

Thing is, for me the be all and end all is getting top again and stopping 10.

I'd take the thumb tbh if he could get us 40 goals a season.

I'd hate it, hate myself, feel dirty and likely regret it til I'm 6 feet under. But if Naismith came back and was brilliant and helped us win the league then yeah I'd probably accept all that.

I only have one tarrier I ever talk too, cunt runs my stores at work, probably couldn't find the piggery on a map to be honest but knows every single tax law as you can imagine, anyway, I pulled him up on Thursday when he was giving it big licks about our new signings and whatever and saying Dembely is worth this or that, other than the first game we played them he has hid or dived about against us and basically been shite, your thumb comment is correct for one reason, I fear him more against us than dembely any day if the week. 

46 minutes ago, Samuel no 1 said:

Those players would win you a league in 2011, not now. 

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I thought a while ago that Lafferty and Naismith would have been our striking duo for years to come, I also thought that I Ferguson, D Ferguson and Durrant would have been a midfield trio that would have bossed the SPL for seasons, for one reason and another none of the above happened so wtf do I know?

Could Naismith do a job for us and improve us as a team? I remember the full Rangers allocation at Hampden singing *You can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse* prior to Walter signing him, we as a fanbase are forgiving despite all the sabre rattling, I am thinking football all the way and much as it would stick in the craw a goal against the taigs would soon unstick it.

I get that but it's fit me still a bit different. Naishame knew what he was doing. Even my mum (season ticket holder 30 odd years) said to me yesterday it's time to move on, he was badly advised etc but I just hate the cube so much. 

28 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Just got home after a great day of enjoying cultural music in great Rangers minded establishments. Reading that almost makes me have to go and throw up. It's an obvious cry for help as no cunt wants him, a token sorry I was wrong please forgive me and let me come home, and I'll be quite honest after 29 years continuous ST renewal, and only living back home in Glasgow for 6 years to this very day I'll honestly think about tearing it up and not going back. 

That horrible cunt should be chased at every corner and that piss poor statement should for Rangers supporters only make it worse. 

Absolute embarrassment of a statement 

Ah... the old mo johnston trick, tear up ma season book. You're  not alone. I'm sure a few would also throw the toys oot the pram if he came back. But the guy always gave 100% on the park and won many games ,trophies with(for) us. Not the brightest off the park but he's a footballer and many of them are not, but i'll always judge him for what he did on the park like (mccoist etc) and i'm sure we would all eventually get behind him like we did Johnson and miller( twice).