There's always hope

I'm all out of hope. 

6 years of consistent shite despite outspending every team in Scotland bar one. 

"It's every other teams cup final" this doesn't wash with me. Sure an occasional game but it's every fucking week home or away we are outplayed, out thought and out fought. 

Why have we made little to no progress on the park? What the fuck do we do?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

This isn't the first time we've cunted europe before the rest of the country start, our greatest ever manager had a habit of it, big eck done it to a point with zizkov, its a cunt of a result no doubt about it, but lets face it europe is a distraction we dont need once season starts, lets wait till he's pumped us out of the league and league cup then sack the fucking dud

The leadership at this club is either clueless or leading us on as they carry out a plan that suits them.

How much has been spent on singings and wages since the board came in and what parts of it are up to scratch? Remember to factor in what the competition (we've been bang in line with) have spent (Aberdeen/St Johnstone).

We might get 2nd this season having spent how many times what Aberdeen did to get it on our 'going for 55' season? 

When the manager was brought in we all said "Who?". I won't be laying blame at Pedro's door because he is merely a symptom of the disease but he should be gone tomorrow and anything less is confirmation that we've neither the money nor ability to do anything bar watch the wheels come off again and try and sell it as a success to the fans whose money has once again been spunked on absolute garbage that disgraces this club.

20 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

This isn't the first time we've cunted europe before the rest of the country start, our greatest ever manager had a habit of it, big eck done it to a point with zizkov, its a cunt of a result no doubt about it, but lets face it europe is a distraction we dont need once season starts, lets wait till he's pumped us out of the league and league cup then sack the fucking dud

Is this followfollow.com?

Hope?! :lol: 

We've got no fucking pre-season games because we expected to be playing in Europe against diddy teams. But the first and biggest diddy team took us apart. 

King better get his finger out and sack that clueless fuck in the morning. 

4 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

The leadership at this club is either clueless or leading us on as they carry out a plan that suits them.

How much has been spent on singings and wages since the board came in and what parts of it are up to scratch? Remember to factor in what the competition (we've been bang in line with) have spent (Aberdeen/St Johnstone).

We might get 2nd this season having spent how many times what Aberdeen did to get it on our 'going for 55' season? 

When the manager was brought in we all said "Who?". I won't be laying blame at Pedro's door because he is merely a symptom of the disease but he should be gone tomorrow and anything less is confirmation that we've neither the money nor ability to do anything bar watch the wheels come off again and try and sell it as a success to the fans whose money has once again been spunked on absolute garbage that disgraces this club.

We will not be anywhere near second place with this donkey in charge I'm afraid. A massive error in judgement, and whoever was behind it should be walking with Pedro out of the door. This result has now reached BBC national news, a total embarrassment for us all. The 4th best team in Luxembourg ffs, the board need to demonstrate that they care and punt this dud back to Quatar.

When you look at it in perspective, the team has add some amount of additions. Their still getting used to working togather and at that working under a new manager. They've had something like 3 weeks of actual working togather, some of whom don't even have that great a grasp on the queens. 

The season is by no means over, we got fucked out of Europe and as sore as that is, we can still get back into it next year. To be honest I would much rather focus on ourselves domestically before getting to concerned about European games. As someone else said, it's not the first time and it won't be the last. We've a whole season to look forward too, and the time between now and the start of the season will give the team a chance to get it's shit sorted for something that we can actually win. Because let's be honest it was a long shot getting to the group stages and even at that it was purely just for money. 

If by the end of August, we haven't had any significant progress, then I would fully endorse bricks being shat. But right now, despite hurting, being speechless and having unyielding anger directed towards Windass. The season is just beginning and it is a blip but I would take getting 55 over group stages. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

When you look at it in perspective, the team has add some amount of additions. Their still getting used to working togather and at that working under a new manager. They've had something like 3 weeks of actual working togather, some of whom don't even have that great a grasp on the queens. 

The season is by no means over, we got fucked out of Europe and as sore as that is, we can still get back into it next year. To be honest I would much rather focus on ourselves domestically before getting to concerned about European games. As someone else said, it's not the first time and it won't be the last. We've a whole season to look forward too, and the time between now and the start of the season will give the team a chance to get it's shit sorted for something that we can actually win. Because let's be honest it was a long shot getting to the group stages and even at that it was purely just for money. 

If by the end of August, we haven't had any significant progress, then I would fully endorse bricks being shat. But right now, despite hurting, being speechless and having unyielding anger directed towards Windass. The season is just beginning and it is a blip but I would take getting 55 over group stages. 

I like your optimism, but can you honestly tell me with a straight face that you have confidence in guys like Dalcio and Candeias going into the season? the team we just played were no further ahead of us and using a language barrier as an excuse does not turn them into bad footballers.

I wish I could sit here and agree with you as after watching some of the shite we've seen since 2012 I have learned to try and stay positive, but I have no confidence going into the season and that is down to how we are currently being operated.

Just now, kanjo said:

I like your optimism, but can you honestly tell me with a straight face that you have confidence in guys like Dalcio and Candeias going into the season? the team we just played were no further ahead of us and using a language barrier as an excuse does not turn them into bad footballers.

I wish I could sit here and agree with you as after watching some of the shite we've seen since 2012 I have learned to try and stay positive, but I have no confidence going into the season and that is down to how we are currently being operated.

Dalcio I wasn't impressed with at all at Ibrox. Here he did seem more aggressive but not up to scratch.

Candeias at Ibrox showed more than he did here.

The biggest hinderance to them was the defensive play. I don't think some people realise just how cut off the attacking players were at times. Disappointed overall but again I'm giving them some leeway as they are new additions 

PS fuck perspective, this mob will never have spent the money we spent on loan deals alone never mind anything else. Utter, Utter embarrassment. Honestly can't think of a worse euro performance, with everything in PERSPECTIVE!!

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Dalcio I wasn't impressed with at all at Ibrox. Here he did seem more aggressive but not up to scratch.

Candeias at Ibrox showed more than he did here.

The biggest hinderance to them was the defensive play. I don't think some people realise just how cut off the attacking players were at times. Disappointed overall but again I'm giving them some leeway as they are new additions 

You have my kudos because I have lost my patience with them already.  And Pedro.

57 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Let's wait until he's pumped out too the league and league cup? 

Lets fucking not. Out the door. Now.

Just so disappointed with tonight , honestly thought we had finally turned a corner with the positivity around the club the last few weeks 

But for me , if hes going to stay .....and am not sure he will because of how embarrassing tonight was , then hes got to replace wallace and tav asap .

2 liabilities that are never going to be good enough 

1 hour ago, JM1872 said:

Not even the biggest diddy in the world would do that right now. FS we could have drawn Gala-fuckin-tasaray in the 2nd round, never mind the likes of Everton etc in the 3rd. We were never making the Group Stages this year, it was ridiculous to say that was our aim. Given the draw we had we SHOULD have reached the 3rd Q as, in size alone, Rangers FC should be wiping the floor with FC Progreś Neiderkorn and AEL Limmasol.

Very much all of this.... & then some.

55 minutes ago, Helmutschone said:

Just so disappointed with tonight , honestly thought we had finally turned a corner with the positivity around the club the last few weeks 

But for me , if hes going to stay .....and am not sure he will because of how embarrassing tonight was , then hes got to replace wallace and tav asap .

2 liabilities that are never going to be good enough 

he needs to abandon that shite system he plays because he was found out by a partime manager 2 games in a row. pass the ball backwards, knock it out to the wings and go nowhere because we lack quality.