Carlos Pena

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Naturally talented player who hasn't reached his potential because he prefers partying and the bevy? 

I hope we haven't just spent a reported 3 million on a more expensive, Mexican, Harry Forrester.

I seriously doubt we splashed £3m. It'll be in  instalments, based on appearance and targets etc etc.

....... I hope.

As far as a Mexican Harry Forrester, hasn't Herrera already been called a Mexican Garner, and Candeias a Portuguese MOH? :lol: He is replacing the entire team with worldwide equivalents.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Naturally talented player who hasn't reached his potential because he prefers partying and the bevy? 

I hope we haven't just spent a reported 3 million on a more expensive, Mexican, Harry Forrester.

gazza liked a party and a bevy :mutley:

Guest Lloyd72

Fucking hell I don't like Caixinha but bringing up that video while he was at santos is a load of shite. There's so many other ways to slate the cunt

We had an absolutely embarrassing, dreadful result in Europe, but it is over and you can't put the rain back in the sky.  We have another thread here attacking players who have yet to pull on the shirt and other who have played no more than a few minutes, yet our resident experts 'know' they are all duds.

Dave King was slated recently for apparently differentiating between 'supporters' and 'fans', he could have added a third category'fannies' of which RM has an abundance. 

<McCoist and Hately were both pretty crap when they joined the club, turned out all right in the end.  Let's see what these guys have to offer before collectively jumping off the Erskine bridge.    

On 7/6/2017 at 8:37 PM, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm not going to name him but me and my missus are friendly with the parents of one of the players in the development squad. He told last weekend that (in traning) he is terrible and really unfit. 

Not doubting your source but I thought Development Squad players aren't allowed in the first team wing, let alone watch training?

I guess someone within the set up may have told the boy.

It's not just that he's fat. He looks like he's fucked just jogging. No way have we paid 3 million for this cunt btw. I've got zero confidence in pedro btw. He's a greasy salesman type you come across on holiday. Shady as fuck what's going on.

1 minute ago, bennybongo said:

It's not just that he's fat. He looks like he's fucked just jogging. No way have we paid 3 million for this cunt btw. I've got zero confidence in pedro btw. He's a greasy salesman type you come across on holiday. Shady as fuck what's going on.

Agreed btw, Pedro's a plant from the filth btw

On 7/5/2017 at 11:22 PM, KingKirk said:

Looks to been in a shocking state I have a smaller gut than him and am just a random cunt also the start of a double chin i see in this pic. shocking

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/030717-Rangers-training/G0000jf5xHdcJpgQ/I0000fIG0VoL_ZQ4/C0000YUE0RPX0Egg

FFS, he's not far off me.

I can't help but laugh. What else can you do? :lol: 

The press have just thrown random numbers about regarding our transfer fees! Don't believe for a minute this guy cost anywhere near 2.5 million.

The shape he's in is fucking laughable whether he turns out good or not. 

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not doubting your source but I thought Development Squad players aren't allowed in the first team wing, let alone watch training?

I guess someone within the set up may have told the boy.

Not at all. They regularly draft in 3-4 at time to play an 11-11 in training or to carry out various drills. They don't share dressing rooms etc but they could be in the condition room or gym at the same time. 

Hes clearly got a few pounds to burn off and proper fitness to attain too. Let's hope once he's done that he lives up to his hype. 

Having looked at the pics of him and some videos of goals he has scored I don't think he looks that bad at all. Quite the opposite. There is a strong player in there.  He has a big physical appearance. Dont imagine he'll get pushed around. Lets get behind our players and our team.

From what I've been reading it looks like a case of "could do better" 

The guy clearly has ability but maybe not the attitude to fulfil his true potential.

I'd like to think Pedro will get the best out of him but I have my reservations, and if Pedro does get the boot early on, then I don't see this guy bothering his arse tbh. 

But as has been said, that guy hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet, so who knows. 

Does anyone know why we wasn't played in the euro games, was it just a case of not being fit?

On 05/07/2017 at 0:37 PM, BEE said:

Heard he's absolutely terrible from someone in the club, only seen him in training though so hopefully just one of those players.

Has anyone made a song about how great he is yet.