Fresh Start, Fresh League?

Since the news has gone public about the tax case, without anyone reading the related material, statement from the club etc, the knives are out. In an already toxic league managed by two toxic anti Rangers bodies, does Scotland's biggest club need to look further afield then what the SFA, SPFL, Media and politicians can offer? 

I'm not particularly setting out any next move, although England has been mentioned at non-league level by some, but Rangers will definitely need to rethink what options are left to them plying their trade in one of Europe's most diminished and mismanaged league competitions. 

It wasn't so long ago that Rangers were in semi finals of European cups, treble winning, UEFA cup finalists and being the first Scottish club to breach the group stages of the Champions League and to get back to that conquering and record breaking status, it appears that Rangers now need to take their ball and go home.

During the push through the divisions, it was clear for all who observe Scottish football that demoting Rangers was a bad move for the Scottish game and the most ridiculous case of one cutting their own nose off and every club in the top tier of football felt the pinch, including Celtic. 

Rangers are a powerhouse, a giant of the game and carry enough influence internally to change the paradigm of Scottish football. If Rangers decide to pitch up elsewhere or even lead the creation of a new football system, the clubs left behind, most notably Celtic will stand in Rangers shadow wanting to follow.

It's high time that Rangers stop becoming the punching bag in Scotland and really show who calls the shots. When the Rangers money train, history, tradition and culture leave, Scottish football becomes completely insignificant and Rangers can create new successful chapters in history.

Rangers are a one of a kind. Loved or loathed, that's a fact.

1 minute ago, thegambler said:

While I get the sentiment, these threads are completely unrealistic to say the least. 

Why are they? Rangers could be the catalyst the behind a Northern European league including Dutch, Belgian, Scottish and Danish clubs as an example. 

It takes visionaries to make a difference.

This is the football equivalent of domestic violence. 

We'd all love to move to England but it's never happening. 

As much as their is bias and obsession against us, we have to accept that the whole situation was ultimately the fault of those who were "custodians" of our club. 

4 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

Why are they? Rangers could be the catalyst the behind a Northern European league including Dutch, Belgian, Scottish and Danish clubs as an example. 

These avenues have been explored in the past to no avail, and until recently we were hearing about this supposed Atlantic League in the works. I don't think we are, at the moment, anywhere near influential enough to start a footballing revolution. We need to get our own house in order before thinking about grandiose projects. 

I would bite the hand off anyone for the opportunity to take our club out this horrible league but in reality it won't happen... the last 6 years have been horrendous to say the least footballing wise but for me the shift in the social change politically and religiously in this country is frightening and has been to the detriment of our club I know many will say  that's nothing to do with football but for many or our enemy's in the game it is....the sheer level of hatred aimed at us is relentless and it has spread nation wide it's almost become fashionable to call us "h*ns" orange bastards etc.... without any reprisal . I would love nothing more than to say cheerio to this league even if it meant non-league England to start that's how sick I am of it all tbh....

25 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

We are fucked then, we don't even have the vision for a decent fucking manager.

Sigh!

We play in the Scottish league, we will not be permitted to play in any other. It's already been explored by more than us.

I get everyone is pissed off at the moment, but threads or posts like this are silly as they have no basis in reality.

Me, i'd rather live and deal with stuff in the real world.

Cheers :cheers:

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

We are fucked then, we don't even have the vision for a decent fucking manager.

We don't seem to have the gonads for a fight either to fight the bheast who are obviously running the charade that is Scottish Football.

Weak and spineless.

Never ever thought i'd ever see that day.

Sometimes wonder what planet some fans are on, the club is a cluster fuck from head to toe, we've not been run properly as a club since 2007/08 and even then that felt like the first time we were run properly since Advocate yet some people think our Board are suddenly capable of not only revolutionising Rangers but revolutionising European Football

44 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

UEFA won't allow it

We don't need to move anywhere. The solution is in our own hands. Simply stop feeding them the blue pound :winnings:especially after they've budgeted in having it    :dance: .  Drastic action is needed to bring these cunts in line. 

Before anyone wimps  " but it'll affect our own team at away games"  :rangers: .

Bullshit  !!! Our support makes not one jot of difference to results  as was proved last season.

29 minutes ago, Canabear said:

We don't seem to have the gonads for a fight either to fight the bheast who are obviously running the charade that is Scottish Football.

Weak and spineless.

Never ever thought i'd ever see that day.

We have been weak and spineless since David Murray was here, we had a good manager who knew what the club was about to keep our minds off it.

5 hours ago, East London Loyal said:

Since the news has gone public about the tax case, without anyone reading the related material, statement from the club etc, the knives are out. In an already toxic league managed by two toxic anti Rangers bodies, does Scotland's biggest club need to look further afield then what the SFA, SPFL, Media and politicians can offer? 

I'm not particularly setting out any next move, although England has been mentioned at non-league level by some, but Rangers will definitely need to rethink what options are left to them plying their trade in one of Europe's most diminished and mismanaged league competitions. 

It wasn't so long ago that Rangers were in semi finals of European cups, treble winning, UEFA cup finalists and being the first Scottish club to breach the group stages of the Champions League and to get back to that conquering and record breaking status, it appears that Rangers now need to take their ball and go home.

During the push through the divisions, it was clear for all who observe Scottish football that demoting Rangers was a bad move for the Scottish game and the most ridiculous case of one cutting their own nose off and every club in the top tier of football felt the pinch, including Celtic. 

Rangers are a powerhouse, a giant of the game and carry enough influence internally to change the paradigm of Scottish football. If Rangers decide to pitch up elsewhere or even lead the creation of a new football system, the clubs left behind, most notably Celtic will stand in Rangers shadow wanting to follow.

It's high time that Rangers stop becoming the punching bag in Scotland and really show who calls the shots. When the Rangers money train, history, tradition and culture leave, Scottish football becomes completely insignificant and Rangers can create new successful chapters in history.

Rangers are a one of a kind. Loved or loathed, that's a fact.

You're just wanting Rangers to play away games, closer to London. Ya fly bugger ye...??