Alves, Dorrans, Morelos/Herrera - The new spine

Right Bears let's have some positivity. 

Every good team we've ever had and any team has ever had needs a good spine through it. I won't even go into Wes/Alnwick debate, personally I think Alnwick would be the better option right now and should at least be given a chance but that's for another day.

I think with the players mentioned above that's a good start for us turning this team around and when you add Pena to the mix I think there is plenty to be positive about. Morelos will definitely score goals and given how shite we've been we are very lucky to have Alves and Dorrans on board. 

Here's to a good season.

Optimistic Loyal ?? 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

The new spine will need some calcium for the season ahead.    A crate of milk daily for the new spine.   Good positive news for the local milkman at Auchenhowie. 

Oh great there's gonna be a milk shortage soon according to Arja , just gets worse and worse

5 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Oh great there's gonna be a milk shortage soon according to Arja , just gets worse and worse

Some of the transfer money could yet be used to buy a herd of cows.   In addition to milk production for the calcium for the spine of the team we get some by-products:  grass kept short as the cows munch it; fertiliser for the grass; an instant attentive uncritical fanbase for games at Auchenhowie; and - not least - beasts for Pedro to practice his bull-fighting skills..........the way he selects a team and sets it up he's already as confused as a matador waiting for a cow so he'd be quite at home. 

Will have to see both Morelos and Herrera properlly in a game with my own eyes but so far have shown me nothing that gives me positive feelings.....granted they have little game time but I will be in a better postion to judge when i see with my own two eyes

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Need a proven striker who's a certain starter for me. 

I think Herrrera is going to be Pedros certain starter,time will tell if he's good enough though,I have my doubts his goal scoring record doesn't fill me with confidence 

13 minutes ago, chipster said:

Dorrans said he's been "talking to the manager in the last week" & there's some " big names coming in " So maybe there will be a few more options in the spine next season.

Probably some Sri Lankan's they have surnames bigger than the alphabet