Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

@fanaticCR how funny was it on the bus when the boys were trying to work out the Glasgow Rangers 9 in a row song :lol:

That mwi none of them could get the words right 

Even when they finally had the right words, still couldn't sing it right :lol::lol: 

Good catching up yesterday mate, sensible heid on.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye going down and at the game I was fucked. But coming home I was thinking fuck feeling horrible the Mora lol.

I was walking to the game with a vody coke and the wee stewards said you can't go up the street with that. I told her I had diabetes and needed it :lol:

:lol::lol: 

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Legs and arms are all cut and bruised to fuck. Wouldn't change it for the world. 

I thought that big stand would've affected the atmosphere but did it fuck. the every other Saturday we follow song was excellent as well. one of the UB songs that does actually Work.

We bumped in to the UB's at Wetherby services on the way down. Hundreds of Bears everywhere. They had the whole car park bouncing with that song :lol:

What a day man.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Looked a great time down there funnily enough over on FF instead of Applauding the Great supporters we have they are more intent on attacking them for Songs and Enjoying themselves. Madness.

The only song that was iffy was when I was young and the Billy boys. Nobody cares so tell them to fuck off from me please 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The only song that was iffy was when I was young and the Billy boys. Nobody cares so tell them to fuck off from me please 

I think they just want to be offended at anything they are slowly becoming our biggest detractors and seem to want to feed the filth Ammunition.

Even one complaining about the Amusing video of Jack clearly enjoying himself at the service station.