Tom English

KingKirk

On 7/27/2017 at 7:57 AM, Howsitgoing said:

There F.A is fit for purpose. They was involved in negotiations to limit the damage, completely opposite to what the Scottish one did. 

The fenians leaks from hmrc exasperated the problem, as well as totally exaggerating the anount claimed that that was owed.

Fenians - trash - who wants them.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's really strange about people like Tom English - he was so quick to take to Twitter to post lies calling a legal tax scheme we used illegal and continued arguing despite lawyers and accountants proving him wrong, yet I've not heard him say a word about Celtic in the last 1-2 weeks when they've been at their worst possibly ever. I wonder why that is.

Maybe someone with Twitter could ask him.

See the more we mention this prick the more people are aware of him. I don't know who he works for, don't read his shite, have no idea what paper he is with and could not care fucking less. Ignore the walloper and he might just get to fuck one day hopefully.

30 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You know what's really strange about people like Tom English - he was so quick to take to Twitter to post lies calling a legal tax scheme we used illegal and continued arguing despite lawyers and accountants proving him wrong, yet I've not heard him say a word about Celtic in the last 1-2 weeks when they've been at their worst possibly ever. I wonder why that is.

Maybe someone with Twitter could ask him.

I'm not Mandy, well, maybe on the odd weekend, however, his response........well.........., actually doesn't even surprise me to be honest........

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm not Mandy, well, maybe on the odd weekend, however, his response........well.........., actually doesn't even surprise me to be honest........

:lol: Police dealing with it.

Fuck me that's actually worse than him saying nothing. 

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

So no point of view then . How convenient . 

39 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

he was asked his view ,ie did he was not asked on specific incidents of guilt 

I had a very low opinion of this public funded dick, it's went even lower

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The problem with the retractions in general is that they are always in between the TV guide and the horse-racing part of the sports pages, usually just before the crosswords and suduko.

Whereas the liable allegations and terminology are on the front and back pages or main articles inside the paper.

Just now, K.A.I said:

The problem with the retractions in general is that they are always in between the TV guide and the horse-racing part of the sports pages, usually just before the crosswords and suduko.

Whereas the liable allegations and terminology are on the front and back pages or main articles inside the paper.

Yup. Damage is already done for the most part. Mud sticks certainly for most neutrals and absolutely with all the haters.

He's still not letting it go though the stupid cunt

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah, if they were made to make the apology on the same page they would maybe think twice about the shite they are printing.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: is he actually trying to say now he never said EBT's were illegal/unlawful aye? 

I think he thinks he's trying to be clever with the way he has worded certain tweets and broadsheet pieces however he forgets that in this technological world we live in you can't rewrite or undo what you've put out into the social media and online world!